Redken All Soft Shampoo

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Redken All Soft Shampoo
Redken All Soft Shampoo 300mlEnter TitleAll Soft Shampoo

3.7

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Sodium Glycolate, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium PCA, Salicylic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa kernel Oil, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene, Methyl Cocoate, Sodium Cocoate, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15510 (Orange 4), CI 17200 (Red 33).

on 8/25/2014 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Wow, where have you been all of my bleached, frazzled life? Love this shampoo & unlike most products that I love, but rarely re-purchase (due to my unfailing product addiction!) I will definitely be re-purchasing this. I have waist length, naturally curly, bleached blond hair, which is parched, dry & incredibly frizzy. This shampoo (used with the heavy cream afterwards) has rewarded me with silky smooth locks that looks salon great every day! I've honestly NEVER used a shampoo that leaves my hair soft enough to get a wide toothed comb through before I condition, in fact, my hair feels that good I almost believe I could get away without conditioning at all! It's certainly the first shampoo that I've had that I don't "need" the intensive conditioning of a mask afterwards & could just get away with the standard conditioner. I'm not going to, as I love the heavy cream too & why fiddle with perfection? But... I could! A miracle in a bottle.

on 1/22/2014 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This shampoo made my scalp flake, and that is not typical for me. I also found my hair to be very tangled while rinsing it out - not cool. The scent is nice, but that's about the best thing I can say. For the price, I need a product that performs much better than this. There are drugstore shampoos that deliver far superior results at a fraction of the cost.

on 9/22/2013 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a fantastic shampoo! I have wavy dry hair (can form ringlets with product) and this shampoo leaves my hair so soft, frizz free and manageable. I use it with the heavy cream and my hair rejoices. I heat style my hair quite often and swim regularly at the gym. My hair has had moments where it looks frazzled!

This shampoo is quite expensive and I have tried to look for cheaper alternatives and every now and again I live in denial and tell myself a cheaper shampoo does exactly the same thing but when I wash my hair with all soft and see the results I quickly realise I was lying to myself! I have used other expensive brands as well like Paul Mitchell and kerastase just to compare but this is by far the best!

Those of you that have thin hair and say you don't like it because it weighs your hair down! (Duh) please note this shampoo is rich, thick and creamy and only dry hair will benefit! It lathers beautifully and a little goes a long way.

Will definitely repurchase...

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

*note* I do not own the matching conditioner to this product. Instead, i have been pairing it with TiGi's Sleek Mystique conditioner and find that the duo work amazingly to have silky smooth hair. I strongly suggest you try it out for yourself:)

Anyways…

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This shampoo is AMAZING! My dry, frizzy and damaged hair is instantly smoothed and softened by Redken All Soft. INSTANTLY. I saw the difference the moment I stepped out of the shower, which NEVER happens. With my hair, it normally takes about a week for any changes to happen, whether for the good or the bad (normally the bad) but this…DAMN MY HAIR IS SO SOFT. I couldn't stop caressing my own freaking hair that day. CARESSING!!!

As mentioned in the note, TiGi's Sleek Mystque is an amazing partner to this wonderful shampoo. Try it out: sleek mystique MAJORLY assists when its time to take out the iron and All Soft assists in anyway imaginable…

LOVE<3333

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I agree with someone earlier who wrote that with this schampoo one have to wash the hair more often. I have really dry hair that can take big amounts of leave-in, hair oil, etc without looking greasy. With other schampoos I only have to wash my hair like once a week, with this every second or sth. Therefor I'm not too positive. Makes the hair really soft though, so maybe good for someone who anyway likes to wash the hair often. The bottles are ugly, the smell is nice.

on 1/26/2012 10:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Same as a few other posters: made my hair look and feel great, but my scalp paid the price. Itchy, red, and disgusting.

on 6/15/2011 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

ive used better , my hair doesnt like dimethicone

on 3/14/2011 2:52:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this with the all soft conditioner. This shampoo is no different than a cheap shampoo for dry hair. Save your money. Spend it on the conditioner. My dry, curly hair was full of tangles when using this. I will not buy this again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

OH my this is something else. Puchased a few hours ago and used it a few minutes ago and I used it because for the first time ever in my thirties I haave split ends. I have been straightening my curls and I lightened my hair and the result is dry staw like brittle hair and split ends and you know when it looks like your hair has white heads when you see it in the daylight the ends are a disgrace I lobbed them off myself and nipped out to the hair salon and got this range. All 3 products from this range. Thi review is the shampoo because I am washing my hair again tomo and using the shampoo again with the conditioner and the styling product. This shampoo is in an attractive gold bottle looking like a petroleum bottle. It stands out in its orgianal looking bottle so it looks pretty on display if your actually bothered by that. Smells chemically more like a moisturiser for your face. It also looks more like a conditioner in its white creamy consistency its runny like a shampoo though. But most of all a little goes a long way so I should be using this for about 2 months if I wash my hairs 3 times a week. It does the job. It actually is pretty phoenomenol. I am not a great beleiver in costly shampoos as high street ones are just as good. But when it comes to conditioning extremly brittle hair it really is coconut oil or nowt. But I wanted different and this has awards and is highly reccomended by people with damamged hair so I bought it and thankfully its great. I am so happy with it and it is worth it. I will teamwit hthe conditioner tomo and will write reviews on the conditioner and the leave in product. I am elated but I guess if I will need to use this till my hair repairs. I will try the extreme version of this too. I wish my hair could stay this soft. It also has a shine like health it never had that ebfore the shampoo and when my hair was in mint condition. Hmm worth the money will theses results thats for sure. It gets a gold star from me...

on 10/3/2010 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I've been using this shampoo along with the conditioner for six months now and overall I'm pleased with the condition of my hair, although I do need to wash my hair more frequently because this shampoo is very thick and creamy and does not clean deeply. I have thick, wavy hair, and lots of it, and it does a good job of conditioning and detangling, and my hair is soft and manageable. However I need to shampoo twice for my scalp to feel clean, and need to shampoo more frequently than with other shampoos. This product is best suited for normal to dry hair/scalp and thick hair. I would not recommend for oily scalps unless you shampoo daily, or for those with thin hair as it may weigh it down.