Redken All Soft Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Redken All Soft Shampoo
Redken All Soft Shampoo 300mlEnter TitleAll Soft Shampoo

3.9

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Sodium Glycolate, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium PCA, Salicylic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa kernel Oil, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene, Methyl Cocoate, Sodium Cocoate, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15510 (Orange 4), CI 17200 (Red 33).

on 4/10/2018 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I always thought I had an oily scalp. These days I think I'm just allergic to some shampoos. Haven't figured out which but with some shampoos I can wash my hair twice a week and with some I'm a greasy mess after 24 hours. This one, unfortunately, is one of the latter ones.
And my hair doesn't feel clean. I think its because the shampoo contains too many conditioning materials. It stays on the hair instead of cleaning it. I don't even need a conditioner when I use this (I have naturally straight thin hair. For coarser, drier hair I wouldn't recommend that).
All in all, for me this did as well as a shampoo a third of the price so I won't repurchase. But for someone with dry, coarse hair and a dry scalp, I see how this could be a good ahampoo

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the first ever Redken shampoo that doesn't mess with my scalp. No dryness, no flakiness, no eczema - perfect for daily (I wash my hair every other day) use.
I like the scent, I love how it lathers. I don't notice my hair to be softer, I don't really need that, but it seems to be moisturizing without making my roots greasy, yet it's impossible to brush through the hair without a conditioner.
After a miserable failure of Sulfate Free Shampoos on my hair I've very happy to discover that easily available Redken All Soft gives me everything I need the most days. I only struggle when I need to do some out of the shower hair treatment that requires washing the hair and brushing it wet without using any other product.

on 1/23/2016 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

first my scalp is very senstive. so my review might not be helpful for
non plobrem scalp lady's.
I don't get any allergic reaction with all soft shampoo .
its makes my hair soft / bounce. no wonder its very populer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this shampoo and the matching conditioner on the basis of good reviews here.

I purchased from a reputable hairdressing salon.

On the first wash, this product lived up to it's promise - my hair was beautifully soft and full. The fragrance is also really lovely. On the second wash, the hair was a little rougher. By the fourth or fifth wash (washing around every three days) my hair was dry, thin-looking and nasty. It was just getting worse and worse and was beginning to look like really bad hair.

I quickly applied a clarifying shampoo to get this junk out of my hair, and a Wella treatment to help undo the damage done.

Perhaps this product has high levels of protein in it.

Suffice to say, that's $40 down the drain and I won't be re-purchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have oily hair but this works great for me, its my favourite shampoo of all time. I have to wash my hair daily as otherwise it ends up limp and greasy (no matter which shampoo I use). With this, my hair and scalp feels very clean and comfortable,

This shampoo is very gentle, foams easily and feels so light and creamy. The fragrance is very subtle, and my scalp never feels irritated or itchy after using this (most other shampoos are too strongly fragranced for me and leave my scalp itchy). A little product also goes a long way so the price doesn't bother me that much.

I find the conditioner too heavy for my hair, so I use any conditioner that's on sale.

I transfer all my shower products into 'go toob' travel bottles and put that into the shower caddy instead of the full size bottles, you'd be amazed how much less product you use when its a smaller bottle.

on 8/13/2013 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have thin wavy hair... this shampoo weighed down my hair. I loved the smell, that's about it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Let me start by saying this product is probably not for everyone, but it is a HG for me! I have weird, nearly impossible mixed-chick hair to deal with; it is fine and frizzy, coarse in some places and sleek and healthy in others. I spent a long time and a lot of money looking for something that would make my hair feel honestly soft after years of damage (first from relaxers, then bleaching and changing my hair color every month or so at home with cheap dyes).

After one round with this set I was sold. My hair was sleek and manageable all throughout and started feeling better after one wash. I actually got tons of compliments on how beautiful and healthy my hair looked until I fried it again recently. But I'm not too upset because I know All Soft will work its magic yet again!

Nothing can actually reverse damage to hair once it's done, but this along with the conditioner (or even really just the conditioner alone) can make it FEEL like the damage never happened. No more rough, frizzy ends and I don't have to trust an unknown stylist with the hair I've been painstakingly repairing for years.

There are a couple of possible downsides with this product. Of course it all depends on your type of hair. Personally, I have had my hair end up feeling very heavy and flat once or twice after using the shampoo and conditioner together. However, I found this was because after a few uses my hair did not really need the conditioner each wash, only every other wash or so. It had enough moisture back in it that I didn't need to add any extra! I was able to stop using a few other moisturizing products as I found they made my hair get greasy. Now all I need is All Soft!

Also, some people have noted this product is expensive. This is somewhat true, but you pay for quality a lot of the time in beauty and you can often find these on sale at Ulta. I have even found them at the Wal-Mart salons and CVS now! Around the holidays the smaller bottles are often sold packaged together, either as a deal or as gift sets around Christmas. These are $22 where I live, that's $11 each which is something of a steal as the same size bottle usually runs you $14-$18 anywhere else!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Got the matching shampoo and conditioner some time ago. This shampoo was no good, honestly. I have never been a fan of shampoos or conditioners that contain Salicylic Acid to smooth the hair and this one does contain it as a main ingredient. It is used usually on the skin for acne and exfoliating and it really dries out my hair and makes it wimpy and almost brittle feeling after one weeks use. This shampoo made my hair color look dull as ever too. Would not repeat at all. I still have more than half the bottle sitting under the sink... A friend of mine used it and also was not a fan.

on 10/20/2012 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This shampoo lathers really well and I love the honey sent. Whether my hair was any softer is unclear, but this would be a good shampoo to alternate with others to avoid buildup.

on 9/30/2012 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've never had flakes, and am certain this product did it to me :( I loved it the first few times, but then my hair felt more and more weighed down and greasy with each use. Gross, gross, gross. Took a few months to repair my hair and scalp's balance, so beware.