Redken All Soft Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Redken All Soft Shampoo
Redken All Soft Shampoo 300mlEnter TitleAll Soft Shampoo

3.8

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Sodium Glycolate, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium PCA, Salicylic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa kernel Oil, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene, Methyl Cocoate, Sodium Cocoate, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15510 (Orange 4), CI 17200 (Red 33).

on 9/7/2018 8:37:00 AM

I have never bought a shampoo/conditioner as a result of a sample. I would normally use the sample, then never think of it again, and then there was Redken All Soft...

This past Monday I used the sample without any thought or attention to what it was I was using, I've been using up all my travel sizes and samples for a few weeks now, and this was the 2nd to last sample I had left. The first day experience I thought it was nice, but nothing amazing, but it was Day 2 that sold me... my hair was still beautifully clean, not tangled, not dry and very soft. SOLD. At the first opportunity I went to the haircare shop and bought both the shampoo and conditioner.

For reference my hair is wavy, frizzy, oily roots and dry, split ends.

on 4/26/2018 6:16:00 AM

I have used this shampoo three times. I had huge expectations for it given all the reviews and don’t get me wrong - this is a good shampoo but I am a bit underwhelmed with the whole line as it is not as hydrating as I expected. But back to the shampoo:

I shampoo my hair twice every wash. This shampoo has a lovely texture and scent. It lathers a lot and it is nice to work with. It feels luxurious and the best thing is - it doesn’t make my roots any oilier than any other shampoo, even volumizing shampoos (still need to wash every other day though). The big con is that it leaves my hair feeling a bit dry and knotty after rinsing it off, and a bit frizzy when dry. Not what I expected of a shampoo named ”all soft”. After shampooing I use the conditioner or the mask from the same line (review coming soon). My hair isn’t softer than usual and it doesn’t look or feel better/healthier than before.

4 lippies for the beautiful packaging, the scent, the texture and for not making my roots oilier than usual. I will probably not repurchase though.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This shampoo weighs down my hair and leaves a residue over time, which looks greasy. I also suspect it irritates my scalp a bit, as I get some flakiness after a few uses. I've used this on and off for a few weeks at a time, and I always end up going back to something else.

I tried to use this up when I wash my bangs in the sink between hair washes, but it just weighs my hair down too much, and it makes it seem too dull.

The bottle is also annoying, the shape makes it hard to control how much can be squeezed out, and the lid is so small that if you want to store it upside down, it topples over easily.

on 12/18/2017 5:35:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really loved the Smooth Lock line but that seems to have been discontinued. The All Soft line is good, It is very moisturizing on my dry, heat styled, highlighted blonde, and natural (dry!)gray hair. The shampoo smells nice and leave my hair soft and fairly tangle free. I have been alternating with the Extreme shampoo and conditioners and that seems to have helped my hair a lot. I also do an Aphogee 2 step TX and use Olaplex about every 4-6 weeks.

on 10/1/2016 1:32:00 AM

Only 3 lippies as this makes my dry/processed hair feel lovely, soft and nourished. And, it stays looking smooth & nice for days. However, I left it on for longer than usual, on my last wash, and it has made my head itch like mad.
An expensive, but very good conditioner for dry & damaged hair, as long as you aren't sensitive to SLS. Sadly my search for that HG conditioner continues. :(

on 9/18/2016 9:54:00 PM

Used for a couple of weeks - and didn't like it. Made my hair look greasy, never felt clean or soft.
It smells great - but I would never recommend or purchase again.

When I began using this shampoo I noticed that my hair got a lot frizzier than normal. Also, I don't enjoy the smell of it. I don't know that I will repurchase this since I feel like herbal essence does just as well of a job if not better and is much cheaper.

It is a decent shampoo. Nothing exceptional but does a good enough job. My concern was the "soft" part. Having my hair quite fine I feared the shampoo would make it too soft flying away. But no. The hair seemed smooth and stayed in place, very nice to touch too. What I lack is a bit of bounce.
3.5/5

This shampoo left my hair feeling really limp. I have oily roots and dry ends and this stuff left my hair too "soft"

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This shampoo it's amazing. A little bit coney but I don't mind it. It leaves my hair super clean and soft and shiny.