Redken All Soft Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Redken All Soft Shampoo
Redken All Soft Shampoo 300mlEnter TitleAll Soft Shampoo

4.1

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Sodium Glycolate, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium PCA, Salicylic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa kernel Oil, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene, Methyl Cocoate, Sodium Cocoate, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15510 (Orange 4), CI 17200 (Red 33).

on 11/19/2017 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This has been my go-to for a few years now, not sure why I didn't think of writing a review before! The All Soft shampoo is the best of the Redken line and the only one that's actually worth the price (their conditioners are lackluster to terrible). They reformulated this awhile back but it's still great if a bit different. It's a very gentle shampoo, leaves my hair feeling clean and soft, and it has a nice scent.

Edit: did they reformulate it again? Bought a new bottle and this newest one is leaving my hair in greasy clumps. Ugh.

on 9/8/2016 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Now, I have normal hair that is a bit dry on ends, This is the worst shampoo I have ever tried. It doesn't even get my hair clean, let alone doing anything good. I've noticed that I've been missing unusual amounts of hair with it. I've given it a try (2 weeks!), and it goes straight in the trash bin. Horrible!
It might work on thin, super-dry hair, but for that price - try KMS California, Moistrepair

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This shampoo lives up to its name. Soft! I wouldn't use it more than once a week maybe. It was way too heavy on my hair to use all the time, but when I do use it my thick, wavy hair can be blow dried soft and straight very easily without getting frizzy. I would recommend this product for those that have rough, damaged hair.

I always thought that shampoo is only 30% to 40% of your "good hair day" and the rest is conditioner, mask or leave in (or all together), unless I've tried this shampoo. Nothing works better with my very long and dry hair! I'm using it with It's a 10 leave in and it truly makes my hair feel so much better. Together it saves tons of time on routine. Leaves hair very soft and healthier, as it says.

on 2/1/2015 12:10:00 PM

Recently bought for my heat damaged hair (damage d/t burn, not coloring or styling). My hair initially felt like straw, but after using this it's soft and shiny without being oily, but I do find that my hair only looks good for first day after washing which is problematic because with my damage I try to go as long as possible between washing right now. I also have had to use a clarifier shampoo more often than I usually do even though I rarely use hairspray and don't really use any other products (I do use the all soft conditioner). On day two and three my hair is limp and little hard to hold a style without product, which I'm trying not to use until more healthy hair grows out. It smells great, like honey, rich lather, concentrated so I use very little, but the cap on the bottle broke within a few days and I'm worried about accidentally dropping or leaving on side. Won't buy again, but I'll use what I have and this does make my hair very "soft".

on 1/26/2015 4:08:00 PM

In the past, I have tried SO many different shampoos and conditioners. I tried the all soft about 7 years ago and will not use anything else! Its great stuff! My hair feels nice and clean, not weighed down and feels amazingly soft. I couldn't live without this shampoo. I use it with the all soft heavy cream conditioner as well. Perfect match!

on 1/14/2015 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

For anyone out there looking to try something new, dont use this product. Although i would recommend this for someone with really really dry or super brittle hair other than that dont use this if you have medium dry hair. I dont have oily hair but i have been using this shampoo for the past 2 months and its made my hair super oily. my scalp is always itchy and its not because i dont wash it it gets dirty and oily witn 2 days i definitely thought this product would fix the frizziness of my hair but i didn't see any improvement.

on 2/27/2014 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I am using the Redken All Soft shampoo and conditioner now and it has really done my hair some good. I had frizzy hair before and since using this, my hair has been nice. I will repurchase.

on 11/12/2013 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I really noticed the effects of this and the conditioner after 2nd use and wow this stuff really made my hair feel incredibly soft and smooth. My hair is dry and prone to tangling and because of this I have had quite alot of hair breakage. I have changed my hair routine by switching up with a protein based shampoo and conditioner(I use joico k pak) and also redkens all soft duo, as well as a clarifying shampoo(joico) once a month. This has been great in the shower and has limited the amount of hair breakage i have when detangling my hair after shampoo (I also use tangle teezer). I leave the conditioner in for about 5 mins while i exfoliate and wash my body and after rinsing my hair feels great. When I let my hair dry naturally after this and it feels nice and smooth and not fluffy or frizzy like with other shampoos. Really a fantastic option! Definitely recommend it.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this to help with my dry hair. It could be that I was dissatisfied because it was not appropriate for my hair type. My hair is fine and this left it feeling limp and weighed down. It also did not seem to improve the dryness. It did not perform any better that the much lower priced L'oreal shampoos (Redken is owned by L'oreal).

It did seem to work for my husband's thicker hair. He said it seemd more manageable but we bought L'oreal Vive shampoo for him and he had the same results for a lot less money.