Redken All Soft Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Redken All Soft Shampoo
Redken All Soft Shampoo 300mlEnter TitleAll Soft Shampoo

4.2

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Sodium Glycolate, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium PCA, Salicylic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa kernel Oil, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene, Methyl Cocoate, Sodium Cocoate, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15510 (Orange 4), CI 17200 (Red 33).

on 8/25/2014 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Wow, where have you been all of my bleached, frazzled life? Love this shampoo & unlike most products that I love, but rarely re-purchase (due to my unfailing product addiction!) I will definitely be re-purchasing this. I have waist length, naturally curly, bleached blond hair, which is parched, dry & incredibly frizzy. This shampoo (used with the heavy cream afterwards) has rewarded me with silky smooth locks that looks salon great every day! I've honestly NEVER used a shampoo that leaves my hair soft enough to get a wide toothed comb through before I condition, in fact, my hair feels that good I almost believe I could get away without conditioning at all! It's certainly the first shampoo that I've had that I don't "need" the intensive conditioning of a mask afterwards & could just get away with the standard conditioner. I'm not going to, as I love the heavy cream too & why fiddle with perfection? But... I could! A miracle in a bottle.

on 9/30/2013 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I started using this shampoo about 6 months ago when i got it in a huge sale in Ulta. At first I was impressed and it did good with my wavy, damaged hair, but lately it seems like it hasn't done anything but make it frizzy. I switched shampoos for awhile and cleaned my hair with vinegar and baking soda and again, nothing. I began searching for something else and found Organix.
I am not sure what happened but I will not be repurchasing this again, especially after I found something much better at a lower cost.

on 9/22/2013 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a fantastic shampoo! I have wavy dry hair (can form ringlets with product) and this shampoo leaves my hair so soft, frizz free and manageable. I use it with the heavy cream and my hair rejoices. I heat style my hair quite often and swim regularly at the gym. My hair has had moments where it looks frazzled!

This shampoo is quite expensive and I have tried to look for cheaper alternatives and every now and again I live in denial and tell myself a cheaper shampoo does exactly the same thing but when I wash my hair with all soft and see the results I quickly realise I was lying to myself! I have used other expensive brands as well like Paul Mitchell and kerastase just to compare but this is by far the best!

Those of you that have thin hair and say you don't like it because it weighs your hair down! (Duh) please note this shampoo is rich, thick and creamy and only dry hair will benefit! It lathers beautifully and a little goes a long way.

Will definitely repurchase...

This is my favorite shampoo! It works so well!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I use this in conjunction with the Redken All Soft Conditioner and I absolutely love the results.

I have fine hair, so I normally turn to volumising shampoos and conditioners and have tried various high-end volumising ranges from Pureology, Kerastase, Shu Uemura and Joico to name a few, but having heard good things about All Soft I decided to go against my volumising habit and try this one, which is designed for dry and brittle hair. My hair gets very dry at the ends so I thought this would help that, but I did worry that this wouldn't keep up the level of volume that I get from the specific ranges.

This does MORE for volumising my hair than the volumising ranges from the big, high end brands that I've mentioned above. Where those shampoos and conditioners have given me volume in the roots, they haven't really combatted the dryness I get at the ends of my hair. The Redken All Soft range manages to volumise my hair AND keep it super soft, supple and hydrated. It smells great, too (one of its ingredients is argan oil and that's I think the main scent that comes through) and isn't too pricey in terms of the higher-end brands. I would recommend using this in tandem with other All Soft products. I'll definitely be buying this range again - I'm so happy with the results!

on 6/10/2013 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Awesome if you have really fine, long, tangle prone hair like mine. I can comb my hair in two minutes when it used to take me 25 minutes to get all the tangles out. I have also noticed that it makes my hair shiny and soft with more body than usual. I should also note that I use this along with the all soft conditioner and the all soft argan-6 oil.

For about 3 months now I've been trying to restore my hair to its natural condition after years of everyday straightening & colouring. I've used a number of different shampoo/conditioner combinations and nothing has ever worked as well as this - I love it! After one use I honestly felt like it had restored my hair at least 50%. It was so soft and all the dry ends had settled, resulting in them looking and feeling healthy. I've only been using it a short time so I'm hoping I keep getting results from it! I'd seriously recommend it though!

on 2/15/2013 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the smell of this product and the way it made my hair smell. It does what it is suppose to do and made my hair super soft. I think it made my hair a little too soft though. I have fine hair and after I used this my hair felt light and fluffy..to the point it looked almost weighed down..it was weird. My hair had no body and wouldn't hold a curl. I gave this to my sister who loves this shampoo.
Check out my new blog about my hair growth journey
www.waistfulwishes.com

on 9/22/2012 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I, too am on the fence about this shampoo. I purchased this when beauty brands was having their liter sale and heard some good reviews, so I decided to try it. It smells good and feels creamy. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and I really haven't seen a difference. The worst part, however, is that my hair is falling out like crazy. I have never had this happen to me from a shampoo before. I have very thick hair and I was shocked to see huge amounts of hair falling out. Like I said I have never had this happen to me before so I was in shock that my hair was falling out. The other day, I let my hair air dry without brushing it first and after it was dry, there was hair all over. Imagine what it's like when I do brush my hair! I will probably still use the rest of this to see if the problem resolves but I will definitely not repurchase.

on 8/11/2012 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

**ATTENTION** The OLD All Soft products were incredible and did wonders for my hair. It was honestly the most wonderful shampoo I had ever purchased and used it for years. HOWEVER, now there is a new formula with IPN on it. DO NOT BUY THIS. It absolutely devastated my hair and was even thinking I needed to go buy a multi-vitamin or that something was going on with my health for my hair to suddenly become so dry and coarse. I'm only 24 and I went from having fine beautiful wavy hair to limp, dry, coarse damaged hair that barley even wants to wave anymore. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, IT HAS BEEN REFORMULATED.