Redken All Soft Shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Redken All Soft Shampoo
Redken All Soft Shampoo 300mlEnter TitleAll Soft Shampoo

3.6

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Sodium Glycolate, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium PCA, Salicylic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa kernel Oil, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene, Methyl Cocoate, Sodium Cocoate, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15510 (Orange 4), CI 17200 (Red 33).

Bought this twice over a few years and was always impressed. Its not a shampoo I would use every day as it is just too expensive. I used to save it for days when I wanted nice hair! It really did work to soften my hair, made it look sleek and wel defined. However , can not bring myself.to buy again since. Foumd.out Redken test on animals. Boo!

on 3/13/2014 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

This shampoo literally transforms my hair. I have very thick frizzy hair (that I straighten) and after using this and the cond it is so so so soft and shiny. My HG for sure!

on 1/22/2014 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This shampoo made my scalp flake, and that is not typical for me. I also found my hair to be very tangled while rinsing it out - not cool. The scent is nice, but that's about the best thing I can say. For the price, I need a product that performs much better than this. There are drugstore shampoos that deliver far superior results at a fraction of the cost.

Best shampoo/conditioner I have ever used. I've been using them for over a year. I get the most compliments about my hair when I use this, and people always say how good my hair smells. I will always repurchase!

I have very fine bleached blond and color treated hair (low-lights). This was terrible; made my hair feel really dry! Yuck! It was expensive, too- which would be fine if it actually did make my hair "all soft." This goes for both the shampoo and conditioner. So,if you have dry, damaged fine hair- keep looking! I wouldn't recommend.

on 11/21/2009 11:44:00 PM

My hair is naturally wavy and thick. Over the years, I have color-treated my hair many times and that has caused my hair to become extremely damaged and frizzy. This shampoo and the All Soft conditioner makes my hair very soft and easier to deal with. It is much easier for me to straighten my hair after using both of the products. I would definitely buy this again.

I've always wanted to try Redken, so once my KMS color vitality shampoo & conditioner ran out I got All soft shampoo and conditioner. I'm not keen on the smell but at least once your hair is dry it's very subtle. My hair is very thick and dry from all the bleaching and hair dyes, but I also suffer from oily roots. I've also noticed this shampoo doesn't lather very well and you'll need to use a lot. I found it does what it advertises but for me it was too heavy and I ended up with flat/limp hair. I also had oily roots after 24hrs whereas for KMS my hair had volume and stayed oil free after 2 days. Sad to say I won't be repurchasing.

on 9/4/2008 8:42:00 PM

This product made my scalp break out each time I used it. I tried several times, because I could not believe that it was this product, but alas, through process of elimination, I found it was.

My scalp became very irritated, itchy, red, and gross - I am not sure if it was the avacado oil which I reacted to, because I have never had a reaction to avacodo which I have eaten.

on 6/18/2008 2:08:00 PM

Redken good shampoo, smell is Ok but not that i say woow....also i found the bottle very dull, little bit old fashion.
But the shampoo itself is great, my hair gets really soft and silky, very nice.
Also a great advantage is you can do a long time with a bottle. Price is high but it's worth it. Try it yourself.

I don't understand the wonderful reviews for this product. This shampoo was terrible for my hair. I have fine hair, but lots of it, and it is highlighted. This shampoo left my hair a dry knotted mess that didn't even feel clean. There was no moisture, no shine, and certainly no softness. I have used $2 drugstore shampoos that were better.