Redken All Soft Shampoo

Redken All Soft Shampoo
Redken All Soft Shampoo 300mlEnter TitleAll Soft Shampoo

3.9

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Sodium Glycolate, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium PCA, Salicylic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa kernel Oil, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene, Methyl Cocoate, Sodium Cocoate, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15510 (Orange 4), CI 17200 (Red 33).

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This shampoo is amazing for dry frizzy hair. It really gives you shine and keeps my hair soft and straight and helps to reduce frizzies. It has a nice scent and doesnt weigh my hair down. Excellent Shampoo!

on 2/27/2002 4:30:00 PM

I liked this shampoo and the price wasnt bad. Though my hairdresser told me that Suave was the best shampoo because its PH balanced.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

EDIT: One lippie was taken off, because it can build up easily, and leave a waxy residue.

Holy Grail of shampoo's. nice honey like smell. leaves my dry bleached hair soft as silk. Will use this as my daily shampoo.

on 7/9/2002 3:58:00 PM

This is a really brilliant shampoo I ever used. Im usually stick with drugstore brand and a freinds recommend this and it really made my dry hair soft and silky. im going to con using this

on 8/5/2002 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Wonderful shampoo for my dry/dyed hair. Made it super soft and it smells great. Not overly expensive either.

UPDATE: Still a staple 2 years later continued >>

Well I had been using the Extreme shampoo/conditioner line from Redken, but it just wasnt giving me the results I thought it would. I have dry/course/wavy hair and I really needed something to soften it up and make it smooth, so I thought that I would try the Allsoft line, however the results I got were worse than the results I had gotten from the Extreme line(can you say frizzy fuzz ball?). After using this, my hair was soft, however it looked frizzy, fuzzy, and a mess. I really do like the Extreme Anti-snap leave in formula, so hopefully I can find another line from Redken that will help my hair...

on 9/5/2002 2:56:00 AM

Love this shampoo. The smell is a bit hard to place, but I like it anyway. It keeps my hair manageable. I've repurchased it many times and am pleased.

on 9/19/2002 9:20:00 PM

Definitely the best shampoo for both my husband and myself - we have dry, coarse hair. And my husband doesn't even care about salon shampoo until he uses this... because it really makes a difference.

on 1/1/2003 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really didn't think this was anything to go nuts over. I have dry, wavy, frizzy, color treated hair and this was just an average shampoo. It did not nothing to cut down on the frizz and it didn't moisturize as much as I thought it would. I ended up swapping it.

on 1/13/2003 10:58:00 PM

A decent moisturizing shampoo for the price. I have dry-ish colored wavy hair and it does a nice job of cleansing without stripping my hair and leaving it brittle. Is it a miracle product? Hardly. It's in my rotation of shampoos only because it's easy to find and relatively inexpensive.