Redken All Soft Shampoo

Filtered by age: 19-24
Redken All Soft Shampoo
Redken All Soft Shampoo 300mlEnter TitleAll Soft Shampoo

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Sodium Glycolate, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium PCA, Salicylic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa kernel Oil, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene, Methyl Cocoate, Sodium Cocoate, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15510 (Orange 4), CI 17200 (Red 33).

When I began using this shampoo I noticed that my hair got a lot frizzier than normal. Also, I don't enjoy the smell of it. I don't know that I will repurchase this since I feel like herbal essence does just as well of a job if not better and is much cheaper.

on 10/6/2015 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow... First use and... it's like my hair is completely different! Its amazing. You notice the difference when you use this shampoo and conditioner. The smell is amazing and your hair feels like silk. Have not noticed any down sides what so ever.

on 3/12/2015 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have thin dry hair with split ends and had bleaching done many times in the past.
This is HIGHLY Recommended to be used in conjunction with the CONDITIONER

1) This shampoo saved my hair, it was so dry and brittle and after 1 wash you will see IMMEDIATE results.
2) Smells sweet and floral very nice light scent
3) This leaves hair super soft, hydrated and shiny
4) You will need to use a clarifying shampoo from time to time because the build up of this gets quite oily *from experience*
5) It is quite pricey 1 liter for $35 on Ebay.com what was inconvinient was that it did not come with a pump so you'd have to pick up the whole 1 liter everytime you use it.

Use this with the conditioner and you will not believe how soft and tamed your hair will become.

I remembered hearing good reviews about the All Soft products, so I decided to purchase the shampoo and conditioner. I usually buy the cheaper brand shampoos and conditioners, so I was excited to splurge a little and get quality ones! I expected soft, clean and beautiful hair. The actual result that I got was not at all what I expected. It didn't clean my hair nearly enough. After a few days of use I noticed my hair started building up an oily residue. Also, it didn't smell so great. I love good smelling shampoos!The only positive was the fact that it didn't strip my hair completely and dry it out, but it didn't really clean it either, so even that one positive isn't really a positive in the end. It's a shame because I had high expectations, but I will definitely not purchase again.

on 12/31/2014 10:14:00 AM

I've tried maaaaany shampoos/conditioners, and I had quite high hopes for this one. Redken is a brand that is recommended among hairdressers. I have bleached long hair, and this shampoo did nothing too it. I didnt felt my hair got clean, and it doesnt do anything for my damaged hair. I would not buy this again-

on 11/11/2014 6:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

this product is amazing! i have dry damaged hair from bleaching it white! this makes my hair soft, manageable and even shiny!! would definitely recommend

I have long, rather coarse blonde hair that is naturally wavy and a little frizzy. This shampoo smells really good, kind of like peaches, but it's a really mild scent that doesn't last outside of the shower. It makes my hair super soft and manageable! It does contain sodium laureth sulfate (which is milder than sodium lauryl sulfate, something you should definitely avoid), but I find that it is necessary to clean my hair properly. If you use lots of hair products, you may find that your hair actually gets shinier after using a sulfate, because it gets rid of product buildup effectively. I use the shampoo and conditioner every two days, replacing the conditioner with a hair mask twice a week, and I use mousse and hair oil before blow-drying my hair, and that makes my hair really soft and shiny. I haven`t tried All Soft before the ingredient change so I can`t comment on that, but it worked really well for me so you should still give it a go!

on 8/28/2014 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE this ive tryed many Redken products and i always love them all! All soft is one of my favs it makes hair shiny soft and healthy! Has no weigh down, light scent and creamy texture, its a absolute great shampoo and conditioner! I also like Blonde glam as well for you blondies out there! deff worth the price tag Redken never fails to make awesome hair products from stylers to shampoo and conditioners!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am a cosmetologist and I use this product on myself. I love it, I have long blonde wavy hair that is super dry from being blonde. I would recomended this product to you if you have blonde, really dry, or thick unmanageable hair. If you have fine thin hair this product will be to heavy for you. If you have used this and experienced oily scalp and feel it's to heavy for your hair I would recommend maybe the redken moisture shampoo and conditioner it's in a light blue bottle it won't be as heavy but will give your hair the moisture it needs. Hope this helps you guys!!

on 6/8/2014 8:09:00 AM

I bought this product on a whim in a Sasa store. It was a complete impulse buy, but because I had heard of the Redken brand, I decided to pick it up.

I bought the newer formula with the new IPN (interlock protein network) which appears on the bottle. I then researched it online as soon as I got home. I was disappointed to find out that despite it's many rave reviews on its previous original formula, the newer formula had many disappointed customers who said that it was too heavy on their hair. I already have hair that oils very quickly and so I tend to wash my hair frequently and I don't use conditioner very often. I decided to give this shampoo a go anyway. And I am happy to inform that it works perfectly :) It's actually just right for my hair if I don't use conditioner with it. I often skip the conditioner step and will every now and then just do a mask treatment to give my ends a bit more softness. But this shampoo is relatively thick and it actually leaves my hair very soft too touch even without conditioner. I do feel though, that because of that, it is probably best used without conditioner or used with a very light conditioner. I think if paired with the same conditioner from the All Soft line, it would probably be too heavy on most people's hair.

It's a great stand-alone shampoo that I feel still manages to do a good job of cleaning my hair but leaving it well moisturised too even without conditioner.