L'Oreal Paris Studio Senses - the Cool Scent

L'Oreal Paris Studio Senses - the Cool Scent

4.8

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Why is this product no where to b found. I NEED it in my life again! I had the warm scent and it was so great. Absolutely the best product for getting smell out of hair. Help me find! Please! Xo

I cannot believe they have discontinued this product!! This was the best stuff L'Oreal ever made. I refuse to use any L'Oreal brands or anything made by L'Oreal because who knows how long it's going to last! that's what makes me so mad... They make the stuff people love it then they quit making it! I do not understand... I guess it went wherever the Max Factor pan stick went huh ALSO THE LAST TIME I BOUGHT IT IT WAS LIKE $1.79!!!!!!!

on 4/22/2012 1:11:00 AM

This was the best product ever for removing food and smoke odors from your hair. I actually still have half a bottle of this product that I use whenever I want to remove odors from my hair. I hate that L'Oreal discontinued this item. I really wish they would bring it back. I can't understand why they discontinued this great item in the first place. Hope there were no health issues involved being that I still use this from time to time.

on 3/12/2012 10:08:00 AM

Okay, I'm reviewing the yellow bottle (I think--"warm" scent) ...I'm not gonna bother adding it though...because I think it was discontinued, like, 10 years ago :-( I used to looooove this scent back in high school!! Why did L'Oreal discontinue such an awesome product??!! It was cheap and actually did what it said--made your hair smell good! I read that people just spritz their hair with cologne, but this isn't the same--if you've ever used this stuff you know that. I think I'm gonna write the company and ask them to bring this back!!!! A few other companies make similar products, but they are sooooo expensive!

on 9/27/2011 7:04:00 PM

I have used this product, and the Warm Scent years ago. It was the perfect item because I worked in a profession that included environments where there was heavy smoke, and cooked foods. The odors would "stick" to my hair, and was offensive to others. Just a couple of sprays from these great products, and my hair smelled terrific!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really good product! Its a "hair freshener"...it retails for less than $6...it comes in a dark blue bottle with a silver cap...the scent kinda reminds me of the cool water cologne and its not heavy or overbearing....its clean and it gets rid of any stinky smokey,food or pollution scent!!!!....but these things have been discontinued.......i think u can find them at stores like big lots, 99 cent or possibly ebay.