Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Pads

.5% Salicylic Acid

on 4/24/2016 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is a GREAT product! My 13 year old uses this for her blackheads, well what's left of them. After a few days we saw results, her face felt much smoother. She's on her second jar, and after reading other reviews we'll cut them in half for longer use. I couldn't give it 5 lippies, as my daughter complains of a slight stinging. I would highly recommend this for blemishes, be patient you will get the results! Thanks Aveeno!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I really hated this product it didn't do a thing for my skin I cut the product in half since they are so big.

on 1/13/2012 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have no complaints with this product.

Low dose salicylic acid exfoliating cleansing pads. My skin feels smooth and fresh after and it doesn't dry me out.

I don't think you could go wrong with this product.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I got these because I wanted to use them on the lazy days. They did a really good job of cleaning my face. But after my face was burning and itching like crazy. I really wanted to like these too. I took them back the next day.

on 2/27/2009 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I don't use these everyday, because I'm afraid the exfoliating side will irritate my skin. I seem to have sensitive skin so I use them every other day in the morning. ( I use the cleansing bar in the evening because it's better at taking off makeup.)

I do agree with other reviewers that the pads are a bit large, and I feel as though I'm wasting product whenever I use it. It had never occurred to me to cut it in half...

Will do that from now on.

on 8/10/2008 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I could never use this product as a regular way of washing my face. However, I bought these pads because it's summer and I need something to keep my face clean in the grime and humidity. They work. The exfoliating side really did smooh out a couple rough patches. I like that they are oil-free and soap-free because my skin can't handle either. I cut the pads in half, slip a couple in little ziploc bags, put them in my makeup bag, and use one in the middle of the day.
I didn't buy them to improve my acne because the salicylic acid isn't concentrated enough, but I figure a little bit can't hurt. I don't like the packaging, I think it should be more compact and the pads smaller because you really do end up wasting if you use a whole pad once.

on 12/11/2005 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I like these pads, I don't know if they are stopping breakouts or anything. I know that they don't break me out, but it is all about your own skin make up. I think they just clean dirt and makeup from your pores for a minute and call it a day. I LOVE Cetaphil soap for my true cleanser, the pads are just "extra insurance". I would like to thank the reviewers who said to cut them in half. The whole pad for one shower/bath is not needed, they are quite big. Six-something dollars every 2 weeks for some cleansing pads is a little much :)