Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Pads

Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Pads

3.0

.5% Salicylic Acid

on 9/1/2009 2:19:00 AM

I have occasional breakouts and began using this product to remove my make up at night. It broke out my forehead so badly, and also gave me a few pimples on my upper lip and cheek, where I usually never get acne. These are going in the trash can. :(

I love this product! My skin was awful, breaking out almost daily. The duel textured sides leave my skin so soft and smooth. My forehead was all bumpy, and now it's smooth as a baby's bum. It is not a make-up remover, and do not use it by the eyes. It says that right on the package.

I love the fact that this is Non-Comogenic, and Soap free. Ladies, that is what EVERY cleanser SHOULD have on their labels.

I found this to be an average cleanser. Nothing special or extraordinary about it. So far I've been breakout free but I wouldn't give all the credit to this. I stopped using certain foundations and I feel it is because I stopped using them :) Takes off my makeup well, but not my eye makeup as much as my Olay Daily Facials did.

One thing I dislike about this is the bulky packaging, but considering the shape and size of the pads, I don't see how the tub could be any smaller.