Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Pads

Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Pads

2.4

.5% Salicylic Acid

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Made my face sting. Stopped using it.

on 4/11/2014 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This made my skin very dry and irritated .. Irritation is very bad for acne prone skin .. I like the moisturizer but this one I didn't like 👎 .. Oh and it contains paraben like the other reviewer said .. thats not healthy.. I think they should remove this and change the formula .

on 1/30/2011 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I used this every morning as a nice refresher for my face. Scrubbed at my face with the rough side and then smoothed it away with the softer side, and then rinsed my face clean.

I didn't notice that my skin was glowing but I also didn't have any nasty breakouts as I tend to do. (Probably because this was in conjunction with my HG facial wash) It did the job of refreshing my face and waking me up in the morning, and the smell is pleasant and clean; nothing overbearingly fragrant or chemically smelling (as some acne products tend to do)

It's a really nice idea and I think they should make bigger sizes, so I don't have to always go to CVS to pick them up.

on 5/2/2010 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

BEWARE! It's extremely rough. At first, when you use this it makes your skin nice and smooth but it's actually too harsh to use over time. I used about three tubs of this stuff before I my skin started reacting badly to it. I used it gently but I got red, extremely itchy, scaly, flaky, pus-like bumps all over my face. It was NOT acne. It was like patches. I think it started to wear away the natural protective barrier of my skin and exposed the underlayer. I got terrible facial scars from it. I would not recommend this to anyone! WAY TOO HARSH.

on 8/10/2008 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I could never use this product as a regular way of washing my face. However, I bought these pads because it's summer and I need something to keep my face clean in the grime and humidity. They work. The exfoliating side really did smooh out a couple rough patches. I like that they are oil-free and soap-free because my skin can't handle either. I cut the pads in half, slip a couple in little ziploc bags, put them in my makeup bag, and use one in the middle of the day.
I didn't buy them to improve my acne because the salicylic acid isn't concentrated enough, but I figure a little bit can't hurt. I don't like the packaging, I think it should be more compact and the pads smaller because you really do end up wasting if you use a whole pad once.