Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Pads

3.8

.5% Salicylic Acid

on 8/12/2018 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Definitely a must have in my nightly routine! I started getting little bumps on my forehead and the side of my cheeks. I use these wipes to double cleanse my face, using them after removing my makeup with makeup wipes, then washing my face with cleanser after. Sounds like a lot, but the bumps really cleared up! Oddly enough, I tried the positively radiant wipes by Aveeno and started getting bumps after. I guess the salicylic acid really helps!

on 4/24/2016 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is a GREAT product! My 13 year old uses this for her blackheads, well what's left of them. After a few days we saw results, her face felt much smoother. She's on her second jar, and after reading other reviews we'll cut them in half for longer use. I couldn't give it 5 lippies, as my daughter complains of a slight stinging. I would highly recommend this for blemishes, be patient you will get the results! Thanks Aveeno!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

NOTE TO COSTCO: I love this product and would like to buy these at a better price in bulk!
Ok, now that I got that out, I absolutely love these thick, vitamin filled pads. They beat any mu remover wipes out there by a landslide. I just picked these up on a whim, I was traveling and needed mu wipes. I saw these and immediately was like $9 is too much for wipes. Anyhoo, I picked up the huge round tub and I thought to myself (trying to justify the price) that I would throw my future mu wipes in here because they dry out and this huge tub bottle would prevent that from happening. When I got back to my room I took it out out and observed the thick round pad that was oozing wet. Within 30 seconds my mu was gone and my face was left wet with the formula they use in the pad. The pad was still wet, and I could have easily passed off the pad to "another face" (just saying!). I was amazed that ONE pad was able to take off everything!! Unlike any other makeup wipe I've ever used! While the packaging (and the brand) is what drew me to this product, there are so many pluses to them that the few extra bucks on these are more than justified compared to what is out there in the drugstores.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I really hated this product it didn't do a thing for my skin I cut the product in half since they are so big.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Awesome! I use these in the shower as an exfoliator. Very fast working product.

on 4/27/2012 12:49:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

The SA in these pads dried out my skin too much and irritated my break outs. I finally figured out that I needed to use a more gentle cleanser and just witch hazel for a toner and then save the chemicals (like BP) for the lotion. I switched to Aveeno's positively radiant cleansing pads and my skin cleared up!

I am with the few people who had a bad reaction to this. It's been almost a week and my skin still feels like it was scraped with sandpaper and dry as the desert. I never had sensitive skin before, so I don't understand what happened. I'm very surprised that most people like this stuff. Perhaps I didn't rinse the product off my face thoroughly enough. There must be something very strong it in that can do damage if left on too long. It did clear up the zits on my chin, but the chemicals combined with the exfoliating side was too harsh a duo for my skin.

on 1/13/2012 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have no complaints with this product.

Low dose salicylic acid exfoliating cleansing pads. My skin feels smooth and fresh after and it doesn't dry me out.

I don't think you could go wrong with this product.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I got these because I wanted to use them on the lazy days. They did a really good job of cleaning my face. But after my face was burning and itching like crazy. I really wanted to like these too. I took them back the next day.

on 2/21/2011 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I purchased this thinking it would be good since Aveeno is a good brand.
I was a little disappointed with it. It didn't help me with my mild acne at all. It did make my face feel clean. I wished that it had a little more of a texture to the pads.
I did like however that they were pads and you didn't need anything else. But, as you got the the bottom it was a little awkward to get them out.
I sure wished they worked. So now I'm going to try the Roc and see what happens with those.