Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Pads

Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Pads

3.5

.5% Salicylic Acid

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Awesome! I use these in the shower as an exfoliator. Very fast working product.

im on my second container!!! love this stuff. it hasnt COMPLETELY gotten rid of all my acne but ive improved alot since before this stuff which is good enough for me. its replaced all of my acne washes, etc. one pad has alot of product in it so ive started cutting them in half, not only does it help ur container last longer, but theres the perfect amount of product. and i love how it makes my skin look fresh and more even. im already planning on repurchasing. :)

on 2/21/2011 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I purchased this thinking it would be good since Aveeno is a good brand.
I was a little disappointed with it. It didn't help me with my mild acne at all. It did make my face feel clean. I wished that it had a little more of a texture to the pads.
I did like however that they were pads and you didn't need anything else. But, as you got the the bottom it was a little awkward to get them out.
I sure wished they worked. So now I'm going to try the Roc and see what happens with those.

on 5/2/2010 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

BEWARE! It's extremely rough. At first, when you use this it makes your skin nice and smooth but it's actually too harsh to use over time. I used about three tubs of this stuff before I my skin started reacting badly to it. I used it gently but I got red, extremely itchy, scaly, flaky, pus-like bumps all over my face. It was NOT acne. It was like patches. I think it started to wear away the natural protective barrier of my skin and exposed the underlayer. I got terrible facial scars from it. I would not recommend this to anyone! WAY TOO HARSH.

on 9/1/2009 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love these pads! I like others cut them in half and its just the right size. I use these at night when all my makeup comes off. I actually use soap , yes soap to remove face makeup & then scrub with these. My face feels so clean & I do notice better texture & brightness. I love these!

on 10/26/2007 12:01:00 PM

The pads are huge, so I cut them in half and it's the perfect size for one usage. One side has tiny bumps for exfoliation, and the other side is smooth. It foams up nicely. I could see dead skin on the pads after i wipe-clean my face. It's a great alternative to face scrubs. I wish they would come in refill packages so I can reuse the jar-container. It's great to use on my oily skin. I don't see the effect of salicylic acids because the percentage is so low (.5%) it's barely effective.

on 12/10/2006 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I've never been a fan of SA cleansers they've never worked well for me in the past (usually too harsh) but I thought I'd give it a shot and so far this product has worked great for me. I love the dual texture and the fact that they are pre-moistened . It does a great job removing makeup and I noticed that I only had 1 or 2 stray blemishes when my period rolled around as opposed to the nasty monthly breakout I normally get to look forward to. I took off a lippie because the pads are WAY too big and hard to maneuver around the eye area. Thanks to the previous poster that suggested cutting them in half. Does a great job controlling the oil and evening out my skin tone without over drying like most SA products do to me. I'm considering trying the moisturizer in this line as well but usually I follow up with Biore's shine control moisturizer and love the results. My only gripe, aside from the pad size, is that they don't sell refills in the zip lock baggies like you can get in other cleansing pads.

on 7/7/2005 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

Terrible. After only two days my skin felt like sandpaper and was slightly swollen at the very top part of my cheekbones. Looked like I had a sunburn and it took a good week to finally get my skin back to normal. This reaction surprised me because I do NOT have sensitive skin and can usually take just about any kind of product, but this definitely didn't benefit me at all.

on 6/22/2005 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hmm..hate to be the bad guy but these did nothing for me. Well, nothing positive that is. I have battled mild acne for most of my life and have tried almost EVERYTHING on the market. After running out of the cleanser portion of my Rodan and Field's CALM regimen(now renamed Unblemished) I decided to go for this because of the great reviews, even though Salycilic Acid has never really worked for me in the past. BIG mistake. After a weeks use my skin is so much worse, and it feels like sandpaper. So much for trying to save some money and not have to wait for my R and F cleanser to arrive. These are going the garbage. :-(

Wow, these are just as great as everyone says they are!! I've been using these a week and my skin has been clearing up very well. Like others have mentioned, the pads are very oversized, but I cut them in half before I use them so that I don't waste them. I bring these in the shower with me and get my chest and back too to keep these areas clear. Leaves my skin feeling clean without making my skin feel tight or dry. I'm loving these so far!