Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Pads

3.7

.5% Salicylic Acid

on 8/12/2018 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Definitely a must have in my nightly routine! I started getting little bumps on my forehead and the side of my cheeks. I use these wipes to double cleanse my face, using them after removing my makeup with makeup wipes, then washing my face with cleanser after. Sounds like a lot, but the bumps really cleared up! Oddly enough, I tried the positively radiant wipes by Aveeno and started getting bumps after. I guess the salicylic acid really helps!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I can't live without this, period. It keeps pimples at bay and to a minimum. I hoarde these like crazy. I buy them at Walgreens, Bartells and Walmart. It won't clear you 100 percent but it will help alot. I used to get big inflamed zits and occassional cysts with moderate acne. Now I get small zits only that go away overnight. I use it day and night. Its an excellent makeup remover, too harsh for eyes though. Only con is that it is very drying (as are most acne products) so have a good moisturizer handy.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

NOTE TO COSTCO: I love this product and would like to buy these at a better price in bulk!
Ok, now that I got that out, I absolutely love these thick, vitamin filled pads. They beat any mu remover wipes out there by a landslide. I just picked these up on a whim, I was traveling and needed mu wipes. I saw these and immediately was like $9 is too much for wipes. Anyhoo, I picked up the huge round tub and I thought to myself (trying to justify the price) that I would throw my future mu wipes in here because they dry out and this huge tub bottle would prevent that from happening. When I got back to my room I took it out out and observed the thick round pad that was oozing wet. Within 30 seconds my mu was gone and my face was left wet with the formula they use in the pad. The pad was still wet, and I could have easily passed off the pad to "another face" (just saying!). I was amazed that ONE pad was able to take off everything!! Unlike any other makeup wipe I've ever used! While the packaging (and the brand) is what drew me to this product, there are so many pluses to them that the few extra bucks on these are more than justified compared to what is out there in the drugstores.

on 8/10/2015 9:45:00 PM

These are absolutely marvelous. At first I wasn't too intrigued with these because they are huge and I assumed that they were only for light cleansing. But I was wrong, these are superb for removing eye and face makeup with little effort, and the best part is that yo only need one for your whole face. And girl trust me, I wear cakey makeup, I'm talking about full coverage foundation, eyeshadow pigment, waterproof liquid liner & lots of mascara. I recommend wetting the wipe with warm water and using the side with the "dots" for the face makeup and using the soft side for the eye makeup. It also exfoliates while removing the makeup and you can definitely tell. I can almost feel the dead skin cells coming off haha. I love this product. I have oily acne prone skin and also recommend using the avenue clarifying cleanser along wit the wipes for a thorough cleansing. I am hooked on these babies!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Awesome! I use these in the shower as an exfoliator. Very fast working product.

This stuff is AMAZING!!!! Nothing has cleared my skin up as much as these have! And the price isn't even bad! My HG face cleansing product :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE THIS STUFF!
I have pretty bad skin. Acne, blotches, uneven skin tone, oily and dry, sensitive, all of it. I have tried thousands of products in the past - all to fail, except for one that is now too harsh for my skin because it's getting dryer and colder. I have had these for about 2 weeks now, and I cut the pads in half because they are so big.
First off, I LOVE how sudsy and moistened these are. Moist toilette's or pads tend to be dry, but these aren't at all. I also love the double sided textures. The exfoliating side is gentle and removes dry skin and buffs out evenly, while the smooth side wipes away dirt, oils, makeup. I actually use this as my makeup remover, because all I use is powder and concealer face wise. It has made my skin flawless!!! Its evened out, no more oil or dry patches, no more acne, and it seems to sort of glow. This is my HG product and I recommend to anyone. Unless you have dripping oily skin and need something to control that, or your acne is so bad you could use prescribed medication.

on 1/13/2012 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have no complaints with this product.

Low dose salicylic acid exfoliating cleansing pads. My skin feels smooth and fresh after and it doesn't dry me out.

I don't think you could go wrong with this product.

These are great for the lazy person in me. If I'm getting home after a late night, they're just great! I can easily wash my face over the sink and get off to bed. I don't really use them often enough to tell whether they really help to clear me up (I only use them like once every couple weeks), however they definitely don't cause any new breakouts to form.

It's nice that they have a smooth side and a scrubby side, because I can exfoliate if I want.

The reason I took off a lippie for packaging is because I wish the top was a flip top like the Positively Ageless Cleansing Pads. It's a lot more convenient than the twist off top on these ones. I have to unscrew the top, take out a pad, and then try to screw the top back on while still holding the pad I just got out, or I have to leave it open until I'm done washing. It's a picky thing, but it would still be nice.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

Was at the grocery store and was too lazy to go to walmart to buy neutrogena refills for my wave so I got these. I have dry skin, was acne prone but I have virtually none since I got it under control with other products.
I have been using these over a week now and they didn't break me out or anything, they get my make up off (just don't use around your eyes, burns) They did make my skin noticeably smoother. I use the rough side then the softer one. Unlike other cleansing pads and sheets, they aren't too rough so I like them. Would purchase again. Considering cutting into halves to use with my wave. Would actually be cheaper than paying $6 for 14 wave pads