Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Pads

Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Pads

3.9

.5% Salicylic Acid

on 8/10/2015 9:45:00 PM

These are absolutely marvelous. At first I wasn't too intrigued with these because they are huge and I assumed that they were only for light cleansing. But I was wrong, these are superb for removing eye and face makeup with little effort, and the best part is that yo only need one for your whole face. And girl trust me, I wear cakey makeup, I'm talking about full coverage foundation, eyeshadow pigment, waterproof liquid liner & lots of mascara. I recommend wetting the wipe with warm water and using the side with the "dots" for the face makeup and using the soft side for the eye makeup. It also exfoliates while removing the makeup and you can definitely tell. I can almost feel the dead skin cells coming off haha. I love this product. I have oily acne prone skin and also recommend using the avenue clarifying cleanser along wit the wipes for a thorough cleansing. I am hooked on these babies!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I really hated this product it didn't do a thing for my skin I cut the product in half since they are so big.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Awesome! I use these in the shower as an exfoliator. Very fast working product.

on 10/3/2013 12:43:00 AM

I have combination skin that is prone to hormonal acne (I tend to get large, deep pimples on my chin…the rest of my face is relatively clear). My skin typically reacts well to products with salicylic acid, so I decided to try these out.
I ended up really liking this product. For one, I love the fact that these are cleansing pads. It just seems like it is so much easier to use these for some reason. I feel like I can swipe these around my face and rinse so much faster than the traditional way of washing your face. I know there can’t be that much of a difference, but it just seems a lot quicker! I also like that these have a smooth side and a textured side, so I can choose to exfoliate if I want to. These smell really fresh and clean, and they lather up super well on the skin.
Sometimes I used these once a day, and sometimes I used these twice a day, and no matter what I never experienced any irritation or over-drying of my skin. These made my skin feel really clean and soft, not tight or itchy like some products containing salicylic acid. I didn’t notice a huge difference in my skin when I was using these, but my skin didn’t get any worse, which is always a good thing! I did notice a few blemishes seemed to heal a little more quickly when I was using these pads, but nothing super drastic.
One thing I didn’t love was the packaging. I felt like the tub was really big and bulky. It seemed like it took up half the space on my sink. Maybe they could fold the wipes and make the packaging smaller? Wishful thinking, I know.
Overall, I really enjoyed these cleansing pads and I will probably pick up another tub. If you have acne-prone skin and like products containing salicylic acid, I’d recommend trying these out.

This stuff is AMAZING!!!! Nothing has cleared my skin up as much as these have! And the price isn't even bad! My HG face cleansing product :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE THIS STUFF!
I have pretty bad skin. Acne, blotches, uneven skin tone, oily and dry, sensitive, all of it. I have tried thousands of products in the past - all to fail, except for one that is now too harsh for my skin because it's getting dryer and colder. I have had these for about 2 weeks now, and I cut the pads in half because they are so big.
First off, I LOVE how sudsy and moistened these are. Moist toilette's or pads tend to be dry, but these aren't at all. I also love the double sided textures. The exfoliating side is gentle and removes dry skin and buffs out evenly, while the smooth side wipes away dirt, oils, makeup. I actually use this as my makeup remover, because all I use is powder and concealer face wise. It has made my skin flawless!!! Its evened out, no more oil or dry patches, no more acne, and it seems to sort of glow. This is my HG product and I recommend to anyone. Unless you have dripping oily skin and need something to control that, or your acne is so bad you could use prescribed medication.

im on my second container!!! love this stuff. it hasnt COMPLETELY gotten rid of all my acne but ive improved alot since before this stuff which is good enough for me. its replaced all of my acne washes, etc. one pad has alot of product in it so ive started cutting them in half, not only does it help ur container last longer, but theres the perfect amount of product. and i love how it makes my skin look fresh and more even. im already planning on repurchasing. :)

on 1/13/2012 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have no complaints with this product.

Low dose salicylic acid exfoliating cleansing pads. My skin feels smooth and fresh after and it doesn't dry me out.

I don't think you could go wrong with this product.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I got these because I wanted to use them on the lazy days. They did a really good job of cleaning my face. But after my face was burning and itching like crazy. I really wanted to like these too. I took them back the next day.

on 1/3/2011 11:45:00 PM

The concept of the product was nice, however it caused my skin to breakout more than anything else. I think it focuses on being too sensitive and too gentle and it doesn't do the job it is meant to do.