Nature's Gate Lemongrass and Clary Sage Liquid Hand Soap

Nature's Gate Lemongrass and Clary Sage Liquid Hand Soap

Not tested on animals

on 9/5/2011 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this hand soap. Just a small amount cleans well, and it has a wonderfully soft, clean fragrance that even my husband likes. The retail price is a little high, but I buy it at discount from vitacost.com or luckyvitamin.com.

Ingredients: Water, Organic Clary Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Organic Lemongrass Leaf/Stem Extract, Organic Clary Oil, Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Organic Bilberry Leaf Extract, Organic Gotu Kola Leaf Extract, Organic Hops Flower Extract, Organic Marshmallow Root Extract, Organic Horsetail Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Isoceteth-20, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-10, Alcohol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Fragrance. continued >>

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this soap and use it in the shower. It smells delicious, and is a treat to use.

I loooove this hand soap! I was stocking up on it at Trader Joe's and ran into a coworker's wife. She saw that I was buying more than one of these, so she picked one up too. A week later, my coworker came over to thank me for recommending this hand soap. We laughed at how old we're getting that hand soap is something that we actually recommend to one another and actually have strong feelings about it.

on 10/15/2006 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Thr frag is fresh, not overpowering. Lathers beautifully, hands feel clean and soft. I have purchased many times. This is my fav of the Natures Gate hand soaps.

on 8/15/2005 8:41:00 PM

This is the best smelling all natural handsoap that I have used and the price on it is so cheap! It is hard to find this particular scent, but it is amazing and fresh - so nice! I managed to find some at Trader Joe's and stocked up - yay! Great stuff and price.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

My favorite pump hand soap! I keep a bottle by my kitchen sink. This soap has a fresh, mild scent and leaves my hands feeling completely clean and soft. I have sensitive skin and recommend this highly.

Popular Gels/Soaps