MAC Hyper real Gold FX

No Image

4.8

on 4/14/2009 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hubba, hubba .. This stuff is *hot*!! This is one of the more unique highlighers I have ever used. HyperReal Gold FX looks incredibly strange in the jar .. it's a pale ivory liquid. Where the goodness in this begins is when you mix a few drops with foundation. It has an incredible white/gold flash that just makes me skin look ethereal and radiant and gives my skin a luminous glow. Absolutely amazing product, very unique, and zero breakouts. A definite staple in my arsenal that I use over and over!

on 10/2/2007 3:18:00 PM

Description of Me:
Clear skin with dark circles under my eyes

Comments:
This product is fantastic for highlighting and illuminating the face. I apply it to the inner corners of my eyes, cheekbones, under my brow-bones, and on my Cupid's bow.

Tip:
Rub the product between your fingers and apply it directly under the eyes. Brush powder on top and your dark circles disappear. This foundation is so reflective that it creates seamless coverage.

on 5/28/2004 2:02:00 PM

This is an amazing product; performance quality like the Hyper Real foundations, but instead of a pink iridescence that the foundation gives you, this is a white liquid with gold shimmer/glow and is absolutely amazing! I am an NC35 and use this product to highlight my face using my 190 or 192 foundation brushes. I put it on after moisturizer but before blush and bronzer, and apply it to the high planes of my face (cheeks, bridge of nose, chin, middle of forehead.

damn MAC for not bringing this back! I think it deserves a yearly appearance in the summertime along with Bronze FX, but I guess we'll have to see. Meanwhile, I've managed to get a couple through swaps and one through Ebay.

on 7/14/2003 4:58:00 PM

Absolutely excellent product. I bought it sight unseen from an MUA'er (thanks trayci!) and was worried it would be yellow. Instead, it was this sheer sparkle foundation with pearly gold luminescence (sp) to it. I mix half Gold FX, 1/4 moisturizer, 1/4 Hyperreal #200, and top with Studio Fix. Perfectly luminous skin, *just* enough coverage, and the most beautiful golden glow ever.

on 11/16/2001 1:05:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I Love this...sheer shimmery white/gold lotion that adds a perfect glow under/over/instead of foundation...Very versatile! ****