ORIGINS All or Nothing Pressed Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

4.4

This has been a "must have" for years. I use it over whatever else I have chosen because 1. it's the best air brush finish on the market and 2. it is an amazing pore minimizer. All and Nothing does this without weight or adding color. This is not a product with coverage. This is a product that finishes your face beautifully and sets your look. Everything about this product says "clean and light." My sister and my daughters swear by it as well. I never want to be without it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

wow. it controls oil amazingly, i usually have to touch up every hour or less but this keeps me shine free for at least two hours, maybe more. the thing i look for in powders is lightweight, controls oil, and pressed. this is perfect. i switched to this from lancome transulence because it did not control oil for more than an hour and it costs $29, while this is just a BIT cheaper at $25. i apply this with my too faced powder poof brush and over makeup forever matt velvet foundation. perfect! i will repurchase whenever i run out. this is my first origins purchase so im interested in trying out more makeup and skincare. :) i love that this brand is ALL natural with no parabens!

on 6/24/2010 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Wow, I had to come here after I saw that it was $25! I cannot believe that it's that expensive. I wonder if they raised the price. I bought this about 3 years ago. I've actually bought this twice so that means I've spent $50 on translucent pressed powder. Yeah, I really cannot believe I'd spend that much. Anyway, this is a great pressed powder which is why I probably bought this again without batting an eye to the price. It blends perfectly and is great for sucking up the oilies. Not sure if I'd repurchase for the 3rd time as there are probably better pressed powder for cheaper. Really love the compact it comes in, very durable and chic!

on 11/14/2009 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This was my HG face powder for a really long time. I first purchased it about four years ago. I remember trying it on at Origins and loving how light it was and and being really enamored with how well it covered up shine. I had a bad experience using Studio Fix from MAC which was too irritating and pore clogging to my sensitive skin. This was everything I needed and wanted in a compact. The color matched my skin tone very well and I always looked natural in it. It looked great worn on it's own or to set foundation. Unfortunately, I lost it while I was living somewhere where there wasn't an Origins. Woe is me. I ended up having to replace it with a pressed powder from NARS that I don't quite like as much. When I finish that, I will absolutely be returning to this. It's the only powder I've ever used that has been able to keep my skin looking matte for more than four hours at a time. Re-application was minimal and I really like the packaging. It's sleek and uncomplicated. Great product!

on 3/8/2009 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love using powder on top of other foundations for that mattifying effect. While it is supposed to match all skin tones, I feel like it does look slightly ashy on my tan complexion if I apply too much. Nonetheless, it works well for my combination skin. I'm not sure if it would stop oil on really oily skin though.

on 7/11/2007 4:01:00 PM

This powder is SO sheer that it doesn't even provide the teensiest bit of coverage for my PPP skin. Wow, that is sheer. It does, however, get rid of shine. But its temporary, and I have to reapply multiple times during the day. But this no coverage thing just doesn't work for me. Plus, the compact is pretty ugly. At $23, forget it - I'm glad I got it on sale!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I almost forgot to review this! I keep it in my purse during summer mostly to control oil. it does a wonderful job, doesn't cake if I reapply, and has a soft sheer, natural finish. I highly recommend. If you're looking for coverage this isn't it though... this is good over makeup.