ORIGINS All or Nothing Pressed Powder

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

4.8

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this Powder, It is the best I have ever used. It is light and yet covers amazingly. The only thing I do not like is that it lasts 2 months for 25 bucks is kinda steep. But then again, I love it. This is my HG powder. I would suggest anyone to try this.

on 11/14/2009 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This was my HG face powder for a really long time. I first purchased it about four years ago. I remember trying it on at Origins and loving how light it was and and being really enamored with how well it covered up shine. I had a bad experience using Studio Fix from MAC which was too irritating and pore clogging to my sensitive skin. This was everything I needed and wanted in a compact. The color matched my skin tone very well and I always looked natural in it. It looked great worn on it's own or to set foundation. Unfortunately, I lost it while I was living somewhere where there wasn't an Origins. Woe is me. I ended up having to replace it with a pressed powder from NARS that I don't quite like as much. When I finish that, I will absolutely be returning to this. It's the only powder I've ever used that has been able to keep my skin looking matte for more than four hours at a time. Re-application was minimal and I really like the packaging. It's sleek and uncomplicated. Great product!

on 7/27/2009 4:12:00 PM

This is a pretty standard pressed powder but it's my HG and I'll repurchase over and over because it's one of the only pressed powders that I know of that does not contain Talc, which breaks me out horribly. I love this stuff.

on 3/8/2009 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love using powder on top of other foundations for that mattifying effect. While it is supposed to match all skin tones, I feel like it does look slightly ashy on my tan complexion if I apply too much. Nonetheless, it works well for my combination skin. I'm not sure if it would stop oil on really oily skin though.