Uploaded by aspiecutie

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 months ago

Holy grail brush. It is so pigmented and so finely milled. It lasts all day. I own 4 shades in this line and love every single shade.
This shade is very close to Mac Blushbaby, and it costs $6.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

Sep/06/2012

My holy grail blush!! LOVE THIS!
Gives you a healthy flush, like you just came in from the cold.
Natural matte finish.
Easy to apply and blend.
Super affordable.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

EyesOther

Jun/13/2012

I love Annabelle blushes, they have to be my fave drugstore blushes ever. They are very pigmented but natural looking and have some gorgeous colours. This one is my favourite but I also quite frequently use the 'Rosewood' shade and receive a lot of compliments when I wear it. Chestnut gives a nice, healthy glow and has just enough shimmer to look healthy but not overdone.

About reviewer (219 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Dec/19/2010

This may be my first blush, but I still feel obligated to say that this is my favourite blush EVER!! It looks natural, it's pigmented, and it work well with my skin tone - NC30. Even if you're lighter or darker than that, I'm almost positive it would still look beautiful. I also love the packaging, very sturdy and pretty.

About reviewer (116 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

Nov/23/2010

this is just a little more peach then the 51 not as shimmery but still a pretty good product for the price i don't really reach for these blushes anymore tho =(

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

3.0
fromRaz

Aug/26/2010

I bought this thinking it would be a nice subtle pink on my cheeks, i was so wrong! its super pigmented!! i would only wear this for special events, not my everyday blush. The good thing about it is it didn't make me break out, its nice and light on the skin. i guess its worth the money...

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

Jul/23/2010

I was looking for blush that would contour a little bit my round face, but at the same time would give me a healthy glow! Thats what this amazing blush does!! The pigmentation is also reallyyyyy greaat. but you can control how dark you want it to be . loove♥

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Dec/18/2009

Love this blush!! I was previously using the one in "Pronto", which I found a little too much on the brown side. I purchased this one ("Chestnut") and I LOVE it!! It is not too pink, but pink enough to give a natural healthy glow. What's more, this blush doesn't streak or cake, yet it has great staying power; the texture is wonderful with a little shimmer but does …Read more

About reviewer (471 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Apr/28/2008

This has been my favorite color blush for about 5 years now! Nothing can beat it!! It goes perfectly with every makeup look i do.. you can control how light or dark you want the color to show. Its not expensive at all very high pigmented and untill they keep making this product i will keep buying!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Mar/26/2006

I'm actually writing about #44 "Rose fawn," which is a lovely neutral pink. Perfect for cool gals like me, but probably would work for warmer skintones as well. Not too much pigment (but not too little), so it comes out very natural, like a nice rosey glow. Also doesn't cause break-outs or oiliness, nor does it settle in pores. Fragrance free, great packaging, and totally …Read more

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age25-29