Nivea Lip Care - Strawberry

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Nivea Lip Care - Strawberry

4.1

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have bought this lip gloss many times. The first time I bought it, I was hoping it would give my lips a lovely red shimmer... it did... but VERY subtly. I find myself trying to apply LOTS of it, to try to get more of the red shimmer on my lips. My young daughter is happy about that, because she can use it too- its so subtle that she can use it without looking "made up", so shes allowed to share with me :-) Other than it being a little too subtle, it smells lovely, feels nice on and is a reasonable price. Definitely worth trying.

My go-to tinted lip balm when I'm in a rush! Also my lipcare product right before going to bed! Super great for moisturizing, and leaves a bit of color too. Overall an amazing product, will definitely repurchase!

on 7/31/2012 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Love the tube and the round tip of the balm. Love the strawberry scent, not too candy-ish. The colour doesn't look natural on me though, I've got light olive skin. It can cling to dry areas and isn't my choice for moisturising ability either. I would get it in another flavour if I can find a tint that works for me.

on 7/16/2011 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS, ITS SOOO GOOD!

Its a good moisturiser and can give you a nice red tint to your lips, but if you apply to much it can make your lips too red.

But I love the smell, and overall I would recommend it to anyone.

sometimes it feels kind of heavy on the lips(especially when the weather's particularly hot). the new packaging's really cute, although a bit bulky. it gives out a nice reddish shade that you dont have to wear lipstick because this would simply suffice. :)

on 11/10/2010 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this lip balm. Has a nice sheer red colour that looks quite natural and moisturises my lips keeping them nice and soft. Has a sweet strawberry scent that smells really good and perfect to have on hand. Great value at a great price. Will definitely be buying more when I run out!

on 12/23/2009 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

great smell. great texture goes on smooth. it does have a red tint to it which is nice if your skin tone is not too light...it is not sticky at all not too expensive.its very nice i liked it better than the violet sheen nivea lippie the color suits olive skin tones very good
and i can t get over the smell! its great!

on 7/11/2005 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This is holy grail material. I chanced upon it a few years ago, and had gone thru tubes n tubes of this.. Friends ask why my lips look reddish even when there's definitely no lipstick on me; this is the simple answer behind it ;) This lip balm leaves a beautiful, natural tinge of good-health glow on my lips! I reapply througout the day, but the moisturising properties are not as fancy. It does just oh-kay. Im more crazy abt the colour and nice scent. I've made a bunch of my friends convert to this. A darker shade wld be the cherry tube, paler wld be the pinkish pearl tube... I am the unofficial ambassor of this. Pls try, glad i did :)