NIVEA Lip Care - Strawberry

Filtered by eye Color : Green
NIVEA Lip Care - Strawberry

3.6

on 7/20/2008 7:56:00 AM

I've tried a LOT of lip balms and most of them are disappointing. This is one however, is one that I actually repurchase.

It always glides on smoothly, is not waxy. Unlike some other balms I have tried, this one does not feel like you're putting a layer of crayon on your lips, or dry up in my bag.

It leaves a lovely semi-wet shine (not too OTT) & a really nice sheer red tint.

It smells beautiful and most importantly - protects my lips & keeps them soft.

I highly recommend this lip balm!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love this lip balm !

Smells fab and gives my lips a gorgeous natural tint. Unfortunately i can't find this anywhere anymore.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have been wearing this every day for the past year and it just looks like you have a pefect strawberry pout, it is the PERFECT texture, almost like beeswax, but lighter MMMM smells and tastes nice, very subtle strawberry scent. I can't live without this, if I don't wear it everyone thinks I'm sick b/c my lips are quite mauve toned naturally, This goes perfectly with a peachy blush when you want to go low-key. So easy to use I take it EVERYWHERE, I keep losing them and buying more and then finding them, I probably have about 5 at any one time... somewhere, don't go past this colour if you like natural, peachy tones in your make-up.

on 4/11/2013 11:36:00 PM

Love the product, packaging and price. A great texture and colour. Just a little too artificially fragranced for me. I prefer the guava frangrance. But I would buy this again for the colour. Team this with a BB cream and you are good to go for a no makeup yet groomed day. Perfect for busy mamas!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Love it but the smell is annoying.

on 3/14/2010 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

No, it isn't moisturizing on its own, but it looks really nice overtop of a red lip. It evens out the colour. I like to dab some Mac lustre lipstick on the center of my lip, not too much, spread it out and put this overtop and blend them. It is more red than just the lipgloss but more subtle and even than straight on lipstick. I always found straight lipstick too dramatic, and this is a nice way to make it just the right colour.

on 5/12/2007 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

it does work well just to keep lips hydrated and protect them in the winter, also giving a natural sheer shade of red... stays put, and smells good, but... it's not quite for lip treatment, it does what it says, indeed. I love the cherry one as well. (:

on 3/17/2007 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Just too dry and hard to get on, will not repurchase.

Top Rated Lip Treatments