NIVEA Lip Care - Strawberry

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

When i saw a new kind of nivea lip balm i was so happy to try it out (i love this stuff). Generally speaking this is a good product i did notice it is not a hydrating as the original formula but when i have no time to put on lipgloss or lipstick this little guy does a great job at it. This lip balm isn't the scary red it appears to be it just leaves a sheer reddish gloss on your lips. There are two down falls on this product one is that t melts really easily wether its in your pocket or a warm day it will become very "mushy" and i have discovered that after a while from opening and closing the tube it tends to open on its own. But you two bucks i will be defiantly be buying again.

on 3/15/2010 10:03:00 PM

This chapstick is nice for colour, like giving that extra pop to enhance your everyday look, but on terms of actually moisturizing it isn't very good. I find that it stays on top of my lips and doesn't last as lobng as others.

Love love love love LOVE this product! It's super cheap, super smooth, super moisturizing, and leaves a (you guessed it) SUPER gorgeous colour on my lips. It's my lips, but better. I will buy TONS more of this! Goodbye Chap Stick!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i think that it's the best lip balm out of all the nivea lip balms i have
my lips are naturally reddish so i didn't like that it gives a red color coz if i wear it to school some teachers think I'm wearing lipstick :(
but it does leave my lips moisturized without a sticky or greasy feeling if u put the right amount on.
i've grown used to this product and i really like it far the best out of all the nivea lip balms.

x

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Cons: Waxy. Not moisturizing enough to repair any damage. Pack is not "attractive." Since it's waxy, if you apply more than one thin coat it feels really uncomfortable.
Pros: pretty color if you want a warm sheer red, nice scent, not too strong.

Wouldn't repurchase, too waxy to moisturize.

on 6/9/2016 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is horrible. Atrocious. When I bought this lip balm, I had high hopes for it because it's Nivea. I LOVE their products and they never disappoint me. Until this. Can this even be called a lip balm? First of all, it does not moisturise AT ALL. It just sits on my lips and do nothing. Nothing at all. Secondly, it does not give any colour or shimmer. I am sorely disappointed. If I could, I'd rather not give any lippies.

I really wanted to like both the strawberry and cherry but the tints weren't right for me. They also tended to stain my lips causing the color to intensify throughout the day with each application. There's a new Berry Swirl shade available in the States that seems to be a better match for my skin tone. I love the packaging - simple but cuter than a chapstick.

Smells really nice, has good colour, but it lasts for about 10 minutes and then you need to reapply. It really just dries out my lips if I use it alone. I prefer to use it as a lip gloss instead on top of my lypsyl. Also, I find that if you drop it, the cap will either stay on and chip or come off and the actual product will chip. Also, if you do not put on several layers then the colour will be a little bit funny.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love this! Thanks Nivea! My lips are healthy, bright and sexy. I love this product!

on 12/6/2010 4:20:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've bought both of Nivea's Fruity Shine flavours/colours and this one is my favourite. The cherry one is good too, but I like the strawberry's colour a bit better. It's a good lip moiturizer with a tint, so I alway buy a new one when I need it.

Top Rated Lip Treatments