NIVEA Lip Care - Strawberry

Glides on
Dirt cheap
Good packaging
Great color

CON
THIS GAVE ME LIP BLACKHEADS! ugh the worst, and i know it was this product becuase they only apear when i use this!
NOTE: i do not have this problem with the PEARL SHINE formula

I hate this product, it smells good, but I hate the color on my lips and how it feels on my lips. It feels watery to me, if that makes any sense :S. It's really melted in the tube, and I didn't even keep it around anything warm. The product just leaks through the bottom of the tube where you turn it, and the top of the tube just looks really messy from using the product. I don't recommend purchasing this product.

on 4/29/2011 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've brought this a couple of times. I admit it's not the best moisturizing lip-balm out there, but it does give me a nice reddish pink tint that looks quite natural and the smell is really sweet and makes me want to eat it! I usually wear it under a thicker clear lip-balm. :)

on 12/22/2016 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i like this lip balm because it gave my lips a subtle red color and it lightened my lips . It looked almost like a lip-gloss . the scent appealed to many people however it did not really appeal to me , i was not very fond of the strawberry smell . My lips were moisturized only for an hour which i was very unimpressed about . The thing that i was most unimpressed about the night when i applied the lip balm the next morning my lips would look dry again . I really liked the packaging of the lip balm because it looked a lot like a lip stick .

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have bought this lip gloss many times. The first time I bought it, I was hoping it would give my lips a lovely red shimmer... it did... but VERY subtly. I find myself trying to apply LOTS of it, to try to get more of the red shimmer on my lips. My young daughter is happy about that, because she can use it too- its so subtle that she can use it without looking "made up", so shes allowed to share with me :-) Other than it being a little too subtle, it smells lovely, feels nice on and is a reasonable price. Definitely worth trying.

on 8/12/2013 1:07:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

i have the cherry and guava one. i thought the strawberry was my favorite colorwise, but i think guava is a more universal color and it goes with everything whether you are tanned or not. however, the guava has a distinct flavor compared to the strawberry and it may not be everybody's cup of tea.

This Product is great to buy! However make sure that the color goes well with you because it is very tinted! For me it didnt suit me atall, and I am yellow undertoned if that helps. It really moisturizes well and is great is apply but does contain 'something' that later seeps into cracks of lips and looks gross if not reapplied.
The smell is candyish, personally not my favorite but nice all the same!
Would I repurchase: No, never really suited me as I mentioned above.
Check out my reviews on other lip care products and let me know if this review was helpful or not.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was surprised because this lip balm is not a typical lip balm - it has a reddish tint and it's glossy. I'm not particularly liking the strawberry flavor as I am rather sensitive to artificial scents but the texture feels smooth and glossy.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Has a slight sheer reddish tone
Does moisturize the lips but not long-lasting.
Love the scent and taste though

I really like this, the shine and colour it give to my lips. It moisturize ok but not like carmex. overall good.

Popular Lip Treatments