Nivea Lip Care - Strawberry

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/22/2016 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i like this lip balm because it gave my lips a subtle red color and it lightened my lips . It looked almost like a lip-gloss . the scent appealed to many people however it did not really appeal to me , i was not very fond of the strawberry smell . My lips were moisturized only for an hour which i was very unimpressed about . The thing that i was most unimpressed about the night when i applied the lip balm the next morning my lips would look dry again . I really liked the packaging of the lip balm because it looked a lot like a lip stick .

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have bought this lip gloss many times. The first time I bought it, I was hoping it would give my lips a lovely red shimmer... it did... but VERY subtly. I find myself trying to apply LOTS of it, to try to get more of the red shimmer on my lips. My young daughter is happy about that, because she can use it too- its so subtle that she can use it without looking "made up", so shes allowed to share with me :-) Other than it being a little too subtle, it smells lovely, feels nice on and is a reasonable price. Definitely worth trying.

My lips where ruined by one of those eos lip balms (cracked, bleeding, peeling) and I could find anything to fix it for over a month, not home remedies or even extremely exspensive products. I was in Canada for a holiday during July and I went to a Shoppers drug mart to pick up some makeup and found this gem. I'd heard of Nivea before and I saw the balms next to the counter, this one caught my eye. I'm so glad I found it. My lips have never been better. It's great for a lazy day when you can't be bothered with lipstick, it's got an amazing scent that isn't too overpowering and a gorgeous pink/red too it. It's also good for applying just before you go to bed. It's also lasts for ages (7 months currently, and still lots left) My lips. are so moisturised and soft now I never want it to run out though, because I can't find it anywhere in Brighton!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This has been my go-to lip balm for a few years now. I mix it up sometimes, but this one is always on stand by.

It's simple, has a nice fragrance, a decent pop of colour, makes my lips very soft and smooth afterwards and it's very affordable.

Possibly the only negative I can think of is that it is harder to find than the regular Nivea Lip Care. Not everywhere carries this variation for some reason. My local Shopper Drug Mart, for example, does not carry it, but my grocery store does. Yeah... I don't get it either, ha.

I don't know what else to say, such a nice little lip balm. It may not pop as much on darker skin tones, as I do have very pale, ivory skin.

My go-to tinted lip balm when I'm in a rush! Also my lipcare product right before going to bed! Super great for moisturizing, and leaves a bit of color too. Overall an amazing product, will definitely repurchase!

on 10/14/2013 4:01:00 AM

Nivea fruity shine strawberry lip balm is my HOT FAVOURITE! :D I've bought 4 of nivea lip balms including essential care, pink guava, cherry and this one. Essential care is great too, but it has no tint. Best for those who want a basic lip balm.
Cherry variant has a maroon tint and does the same job as every nivea lip balm does.

Pink guava has a dolly pink tint and I so loved its flavour I kept licking it :P

Strawberry one too, has an amazing flavour and scent and has a bright red tint which you would love on the days when you want a natural colour on your lips without using lipsticks. Its care is extra moisturising, so so soft! What's more, has good spf too!

Gives a lovely natural sheen. I've used maybelline rose red lip balm but they gave an unnatural gloss :(

Overall, this is a must-have for all those who want good care and natural color and sheen on their lips. The price is reasonable too, costs me around Rs.130. Go for it!

on 8/12/2013 1:07:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

i have the cherry and guava one. i thought the strawberry was my favorite colorwise, but i think guava is a more universal color and it goes with everything whether you are tanned or not. however, the guava has a distinct flavor compared to the strawberry and it may not be everybody's cup of tea.

on 3/6/2013 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I was this product loyal customer for 4 years and till date it's still my fav. However I found a better one so I don't think I'm going back but still this product deserve a nice review from me.
It's not dirt cheap, nor expensive. average price for a lip blam with little color. When I have chap lips, put this one will make the lip soft instantly, then it will peel to reveal the new skin. I don't know how they do this, but I'm half happy and half scare for such powerful power lol.
It's very easy to goes off, so you have to remember to put it back on after drink or eating or washing your face. It indeed does a good job in keep your lips moist and soft and glossy.

on 1/10/2013 9:06:00 PM

Glides on
Dirt cheap
Good packaging
Great color

CON
THIS GAVE ME LIP BLACKHEADS! ugh the worst, and i know it was this product becuase they only apear when i use this!
NOTE: i do not have this problem with the PEARL SHINE formula

on 10/2/2012 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the smell of this, smells like real strawberries and is not overly sweet like my other strawberry lip balms. I like that it also makes my lips a bit shiny. It's not that pigmented on me though, it's hard to see if my lips get any redder unless I put it on half my lip and compare it to the other half, even then it's only a little bit redder. I still prefer it over my other strawberry lip balms though, would repurchase this one instead of the others.