NIVEA Lip Care - Strawberry

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This lip balm is so great! It was only $1.70 plus tax in my local pharmacy so I decided to try it out and I loved it! The smell is really sweet; like strawberries. It also gives a slight shiny red tint to your lips which is so adorable. It's super inexpensive and it also gives off some moisture as well! I definitely recommend this to people who don't like to waste alot of money on lip products who also want some moisture to their lips. This is perfect for those people!

on 12/2/2011 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I use this everyday. It makes my lips soft and gives off a pretty red tint. And I don't like red lipsticks, but since this is a balm/gloss it looks more natural. The only problem is that it doesn't stay on very long. I have to reapply it quite a few times throughout the day. Other than that, it's great.

on 8/21/2011 12:37:00 AM

Eh, I wasn't really impressed with this product. It didn't moisturise, and the colour would just cling to any dry bits on my lips and look horrible. The only way I could wear this was on top of another lip balm. Kind of defeats the purpose of buying a "lip care", I may as well just lightly use a lip gloss or lipstick for the same results.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Think Cherry Chapstick - minus the wax, plus some gloss.
I picked this up over the weekend at Ulta, an impulse buy since my lips have been very dry and patchy lately (prob from not drinking enough water, but anyways), and I love the Nivea moisturizer, so gave this a try.
After reapplying constantly over 48 hours, my lips have gone from scratchy and dry patches to smooth but still tight, a major improvement. I like the tint and the not so waxy feeling also.
Took off a lippie because the application is a bit wide, and I have big lips, so it would be better if it were skinnier... also because the tint is very strong (I am NW20). My trainer asked me if I was wearing lipstick... not exactly the reaction I want to be getting from my lip balm.

THis is smooth, soft taste great and looks incredible!! What more could you ask for in a tinted lip balm?!?

on 2/11/2011 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The best - can't live without this stuff. I've got one at work and one in my purse at ALL times. Just can't beat it - moisturizes lips, gives a nice sheer colour and absolutely no stickiness. Love it love it love it.

on 12/22/2010 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Nivea Lip Care in Strawberry moisturizes well. The texture is creamy and a little thick. I love how emollient and smooth it is. I'd been waiting for a Nivea strawberry balm for a while, as I'd picked up a Strawberry Labello lip balm on a trip to Europe and I adore it. Both have an artificial strawberry scent (although I prefer Labello's). The balm has a bright red tint that shows up as a sheer My Lips But Redder. It's not overwhelming on my NW10 complexion. I like it a lot and would repurchase.

on 12/8/2010 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

As a lip balm junkie, I've owned tons of lip balms but I always come back to the Nivea ones. This particular one I love because not only is it very moisturising and lasts on the lips for a long time, but it also has a slight tint of red and a bit of shimmer, almost like a lip gloss but not sticky. I'm not a fan of bright red lips so this gives me just the right amount of colour. Plus, it has a lovely strawberry scent that instantly puts you in a good mood and it has a sweet taste. Buying it over and over again!

PROS: Nice sheer and neutral add of a neutral pink/light red to the lips. The color on the lips is a bit cooler than the color of the tube, etc. SPF. Feels good on. Yummy scent.

CONS: The shape and size of product make application kind of awkward.

****This is not the same thing as Nivea's "Lip Care Strawberry Kiss."*****

[[[ There is another review for this called "A Kiss of Flavor Strawberry Tinted Lipcare SPF 4" with less reviews. ]]]

on 9/7/2010 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this stuff. It smells really good, but that's not a deciding factor for me. The tint is great, pretty much what I've been looking for-- a true lipbalm with a sweet tint. The tint is noticable, but at the same time you can apply it without a mirrior like you can with Chapstick. I saw from the reviews that they have a cherry one, now I need to find it somewhere!

Top Rated Lip Treatments