NIVEA Lip Care - Strawberry

NIVEA Lip Care - Strawberry

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

I absolutely adore this balm! This is my absolute favourite lip product, and I really can't live without it. It went missing for a week, and I was so sad!!! If I had had a chance, I would have immediately rushed out to the store to purchase!

This is sooooo moisturizing, and has the perfect tint with the perfect finish that makes it look like my lips are really that colour! I got about a gazillion compliments when I was wearing this and at least 20 people asked me what lipstick I was wearing because they liked it so much, and were shocked to hear I wasn't wearing any! It can be applied without a mirror, which is a huge plus for me, and last but not least, IT SMELLS EXACTLY LIKE REAL STRAWBERRIES!

I can't wait to try the cherry one!!

on 7/20/2008 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've tried a LOT of lip balms and most of them are disappointing. This is one however, is one that I actually repurchase.

It always glides on smoothly, is not waxy. Unlike some other balms I have tried, this one does not feel like you're putting a layer of crayon on your lips, or dry up in my bag.

It leaves a lovely semi-wet shine (not too OTT) & a really nice sheer red tint.

It smells beautiful and most importantly - protects my lips & keeps them soft.

I highly recommend this lip balm!

on 11/25/2011 11:12:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have a dozen empty tubes of this. I just love to keep them cos I know there will be an evolution to the packaging. I love seeing the change through the years. yes. years. anyway, i love the tint, the feel and the scent of this lip balm (hint of shine is fine). I have fair skin (part asian, part spanish) and when I put this on, it gives me that instant glow. People would think the red tint is my natural lip pigmentation and the shine was just from a lip gloss.:) when they released the new formula with the tiny iridescence in them, i kinda threw me off. (I only wear glittery stuff during night outs). but on my lips, theyre not that visible unless you're all over my face. lol. still has that scent, tint, and feel that i love. it's not that expensive too. :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Wow! This comes out so pigmented, but it is definitely a balm, and not a gloss. I love this strawberry shade, the soft but pigmented colour that comes out. I put it on as soon as I moisturise in the morning to ensure my lips are soft, and supple for the day ahead. I wish I could find more, but I think there are only 2 others at the chemist nearby, but definitely a bargain at $4AUD and better imo than the Cocoa Butter balm.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of my fave lipbalms, I alternate between this and mentholatum honey lemongrass (which has nearly run out!).
It's got a gorgeous strawberry scent which makes me want to eat it. It keeps my lips moisturized for ages and my lips feel oh so soft.
Its gives a gorgeous natural reddish tint to your lips and makes them look hydrated and smooth. Nothing bad to say.
It's cheap too! S$3.60!

on 2/9/2008 2:07:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is one of my two favourite lip balms (the other being the Cherry)...this one is pigmented, though not as pigmented as the Cherry flavored one, but it gives a more natural light-pinky-reddish tint on my lips compared to the cherry lip care stick (which is a deeper rose shade, also gorgeous). Wonderfully cheap, yummy scent, yummy taste, cute color, a joy to apply (although I do not need to re-apply often with these).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This lip balm is so great! It was only $1.70 plus tax in my local pharmacy so I decided to try it out and I loved it! The smell is really sweet; like strawberries. It also gives a slight shiny red tint to your lips which is so adorable. It's super inexpensive and it also gives off some moisture as well! I definitely recommend this to people who don't like to waste alot of money on lip products who also want some moisture to their lips. This is perfect for those people!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE pretty much everything about this <3 The smell, the light red tint, the moisturizing ability, pretty much everything~

I used to hate nivea line so much.
But I was wrong girls,
In the beginning,I saw almost 3/4 girls in my class use the same lipbalm,this lip balm.
They got the most gorgeous lip colour ever,then I got jealous.

I have slightly dark lip (only the upper lip)

And when I apply this,I have a silky with gorgeous colour lip ever!

My HG lip balm ever! I just can't go without this!!!

on 8/21/2011 12:37:00 AM

Eh, I wasn't really impressed with this product. It didn't moisturise, and the colour would just cling to any dry bits on my lips and look horrible. The only way I could wear this was on top of another lip balm. Kind of defeats the purpose of buying a "lip care", I may as well just lightly use a lip gloss or lipstick for the same results.

Top Rated Lip Treatments