Nivea Lip Care - Strawberry

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This lip balm is so great! It was only $1.70 plus tax in my local pharmacy so I decided to try it out and I loved it! The smell is really sweet; like strawberries. It also gives a slight shiny red tint to your lips which is so adorable. It's super inexpensive and it also gives off some moisture as well! I definitely recommend this to people who don't like to waste alot of money on lip products who also want some moisture to their lips. This is perfect for those people!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE pretty much everything about this <3 The smell, the light red tint, the moisturizing ability, pretty much everything~

I used to hate nivea line so much.
But I was wrong girls,
In the beginning,I saw almost 3/4 girls in my class use the same lipbalm,this lip balm.
They got the most gorgeous lip colour ever,then I got jealous.

I have slightly dark lip (only the upper lip)

And when I apply this,I have a silky with gorgeous colour lip ever!

My HG lip balm ever! I just can't go without this!!!

on 11/25/2011 11:12:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have a dozen empty tubes of this. I just love to keep them cos I know there will be an evolution to the packaging. I love seeing the change through the years. yes. years. anyway, i love the tint, the feel and the scent of this lip balm (hint of shine is fine). I have fair skin (part asian, part spanish) and when I put this on, it gives me that instant glow. People would think the red tint is my natural lip pigmentation and the shine was just from a lip gloss.:) when they released the new formula with the tiny iridescence in them, i kinda threw me off. (I only wear glittery stuff during night outs). but on my lips, theyre not that visible unless you're all over my face. lol. still has that scent, tint, and feel that i love. it's not that expensive too. :)

on 8/21/2011 12:37:00 AM

Eh, I wasn't really impressed with this product. It didn't moisturise, and the colour would just cling to any dry bits on my lips and look horrible. The only way I could wear this was on top of another lip balm. Kind of defeats the purpose of buying a "lip care", I may as well just lightly use a lip gloss or lipstick for the same results.

on 7/16/2011 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS, ITS SOOO GOOD!

Its a good moisturiser and can give you a nice red tint to your lips, but if you apply to much it can make your lips too red.

But I love the smell, and overall I would recommend it to anyone.

THis is smooth, soft taste great and looks incredible!! What more could you ask for in a tinted lip balm?!?

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Has a slight sheer reddish tone
Does moisturize the lips but not long-lasting.
Love the scent and taste though

I absolutely adore this balm! This is my absolute favourite lip product, and I really can't live without it. It went missing for a week, and I was so sad!!! If I had had a chance, I would have immediately rushed out to the store to purchase!

This is sooooo moisturizing, and has the perfect tint with the perfect finish that makes it look like my lips are really that colour! I got about a gazillion compliments when I was wearing this and at least 20 people asked me what lipstick I was wearing because they liked it so much, and were shocked to hear I wasn't wearing any! It can be applied without a mirror, which is a huge plus for me, and last but not least, IT SMELLS EXACTLY LIKE REAL STRAWBERRIES!

I can't wait to try the cherry one!!

on 3/14/2010 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

No, it isn't moisturizing on its own, but it looks really nice overtop of a red lip. It evens out the colour. I like to dab some Mac lustre lipstick on the center of my lip, not too much, spread it out and put this overtop and blend them. It is more red than just the lipgloss but more subtle and even than straight on lipstick. I always found straight lipstick too dramatic, and this is a nice way to make it just the right colour.