Nivea Lip Care - Strawberry

Nivea Lip Care - Strawberry

3.9

on 12/22/2016 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i like this lip balm because it gave my lips a subtle red color and it lightened my lips . It looked almost like a lip-gloss . the scent appealed to many people however it did not really appeal to me , i was not very fond of the strawberry smell . My lips were moisturized only for an hour which i was very unimpressed about . The thing that i was most unimpressed about the night when i applied the lip balm the next morning my lips would look dry again . I really liked the packaging of the lip balm because it looked a lot like a lip stick .

on 10/2/2012 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the smell of this, smells like real strawberries and is not overly sweet like my other strawberry lip balms. I like that it also makes my lips a bit shiny. It's not that pigmented on me though, it's hard to see if my lips get any redder unless I put it on half my lip and compare it to the other half, even then it's only a little bit redder. I still prefer it over my other strawberry lip balms though, would repurchase this one instead of the others.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love Nivea lip products, and this one is no exception! Nivea's strawberry lip balm is great for when you don't have the time to fuss with a lipstick or highly pigmented lip gloss but still want a subtle sheen of colour. It's very sheer, but I feel that putting this on adds a little something to the lips--this is what started my craze for sheer red lips! The product doesn't smell super artificial; rather, it smells sticky and sweet, like strawberry juice that is drying up. And it's moisturizing, too! The cons to this are that it has no SPF (I'll often apply an SPF lip balm under the Nivea), and the tube gets messy on the sides. Still, it's a product that I know I'll be buying again and again!

on 6/1/2011 1:15:00 PM

Overall, happy with this . So cheap, I pop a few around the house, car and purse so its always around,very light feel on lips..
Gives a real berry colour flush to lips- wish it lasted longer but its far better than some goey lip gloss.

sometimes it feels kind of heavy on the lips(especially when the weather's particularly hot). the new packaging's really cute, although a bit bulky. it gives out a nice reddish shade that you dont have to wear lipstick because this would simply suffice. :)

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Think Cherry Chapstick - minus the wax, plus some gloss.
I picked this up over the weekend at Ulta, an impulse buy since my lips have been very dry and patchy lately (prob from not drinking enough water, but anyways), and I love the Nivea moisturizer, so gave this a try.
After reapplying constantly over 48 hours, my lips have gone from scratchy and dry patches to smooth but still tight, a major improvement. I like the tint and the not so waxy feeling also.
Took off a lippie because the application is a bit wide, and I have big lips, so it would be better if it were skinnier... also because the tint is very strong (I am NW20). My trainer asked me if I was wearing lipstick... not exactly the reaction I want to be getting from my lip balm.

on 4/29/2011 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've brought this a couple of times. I admit it's not the best moisturizing lip-balm out there, but it does give me a nice reddish pink tint that looks quite natural and the smell is really sweet and makes me want to eat it! I usually wear it under a thicker clear lip-balm. :)

on 8/20/2010 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

the moisturization does not stays on long...
it does give sheer colour that look sweet, but after a while my lips become dry...
too greasy to be wear with lipstick.
Much prefer the repair and protection one.

on 8/11/2010 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This lip balm is great. I would consider this to be more of a lipgloss then lipbalm. Its hydrating, the strawberry scent is not artificial, the color is very sheer. I don't wear lipstick or lipgloss, so this is a good replacement. Going to buy more when i run out.

not very moisturising and i hate that its so big so i end up getting quite abit on the inside of my lips. its alright but i will not buy again because i would rather invest more money in something i truly love.