NIVEA Lip Care - Strawberry

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/22/2016 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i like this lip balm because it gave my lips a subtle red color and it lightened my lips . It looked almost like a lip-gloss . the scent appealed to many people however it did not really appeal to me , i was not very fond of the strawberry smell . My lips were moisturized only for an hour which i was very unimpressed about . The thing that i was most unimpressed about the night when i applied the lip balm the next morning my lips would look dry again . I really liked the packaging of the lip balm because it looked a lot like a lip stick .

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love this lip balm !

Smells fab and gives my lips a gorgeous natural tint. Unfortunately i can't find this anywhere anymore.

on 7/31/2012 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Love the tube and the round tip of the balm. Love the strawberry scent, not too candy-ish. The colour doesn't look natural on me though, I've got light olive skin. It can cling to dry areas and isn't my choice for moisturising ability either. I would get it in another flavour if I can find a tint that works for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was a bit apprehensive to try this out at first because I thought it would be too shimmery or full of glitter (as the packaging seems to emphasize "fruity SHINE"), but I went ahead and bought it since it was on sale.
This lip balm is AMAZING. It's perfect, almost TOO perfect. MY HG lip balm for when I need a hint of colour. If you compared this with the original in the dark blue tube, the texture of this one is a bit more smooth, but just as nice. With that, it doesn't last that long, but these are dirt cheap as it is. I am in love love LOVE with the subtle red tint it leaves, I just can't get over how pretty it looks! I feel it is very appropriate for all age types. This isn't shimmery or super glittery either. It does seem to have quite a few flecks of glitter in it, however, after applying, it is very minimal and you can only see a few if you look up close.
The smell is also AMAZING. It smells just like a strawberry and it makes me want to eat it! (Unfortunately, it doesn't have any taste to it)

In short, this is like a sheer coloured, super moisturizing lip gloss, but without the sticky and overly shiny thick textured look. Definitely will be buying again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Love it but the smell is annoying.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Got this on sale for $1.99 and I cannot say how pleased I am with this product! I have over 15 different lip balms and glosses, and I can honestly say this is the best one I've tried. My most recent purchase was "Say Yes to Carrots" in mint and I thought it was great, but this Nivea strawberry balm makes my lips very soft and adds a bit of colour as well. Definitely would recommend! :)