NIVEA Lip Care - Strawberry

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love Nivea lip products, and this one is no exception! Nivea's strawberry lip balm is great for when you don't have the time to fuss with a lipstick or highly pigmented lip gloss but still want a subtle sheen of colour. It's very sheer, but I feel that putting this on adds a little something to the lips--this is what started my craze for sheer red lips! The product doesn't smell super artificial; rather, it smells sticky and sweet, like strawberry juice that is drying up. And it's moisturizing, too! The cons to this are that it has no SPF (I'll often apply an SPF lip balm under the Nivea), and the tube gets messy on the sides. Still, it's a product that I know I'll be buying again and again!

on 8/9/2011 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I think that this lip balm is a quite decent product.. I like it a lot.. it smells really good, it makes my lips softer and actually it is doing what it is supposed to do.. However, I like the classic blue one better... sometimes I think that this lip balm after it fades away, lefts my lips kinda dry.. esp during the winter.....so I need to reapply again and again...

on 4/29/2011 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've brought this a couple of times. I admit it's not the best moisturizing lip-balm out there, but it does give me a nice reddish pink tint that looks quite natural and the smell is really sweet and makes me want to eat it! I usually wear it under a thicker clear lip-balm. :)

on 8/11/2010 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This lip balm is great. I would consider this to be more of a lipgloss then lipbalm. Its hydrating, the strawberry scent is not artificial, the color is very sheer. I don't wear lipstick or lipgloss, so this is a good replacement. Going to buy more when i run out.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

When i saw a new kind of nivea lip balm i was so happy to try it out (i love this stuff). Generally speaking this is a good product i did notice it is not a hydrating as the original formula but when i have no time to put on lipgloss or lipstick this little guy does a great job at it. This lip balm isn't the scary red it appears to be it just leaves a sheer reddish gloss on your lips. There are two down falls on this product one is that t melts really easily wether its in your pocket or a warm day it will become very "mushy" and i have discovered that after a while from opening and closing the tube it tends to open on its own. But you two bucks i will be defiantly be buying again.

on 12/23/2009 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

great smell. great texture goes on smooth. it does have a red tint to it which is nice if your skin tone is not too light...it is not sticky at all not too expensive.its very nice i liked it better than the violet sheen nivea lippie the color suits olive skin tones very good
and i can t get over the smell! its great!

on 2/21/2009 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product!
It makes my lips so soft, and I love the color!!
I hate wearing lipsticks and this is a great alternative~
And I love the smell of it too~ :P
The only problem I had with this was the bulky packaging....
I don't really like how big the tube is~
But other than that, I love it <33

on 1/27/2009 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

so many people compliment me about my natural reddish lips
once my classmate said that im not allowed to wear lipstick at school
but i told her i wasn't wearing any lipstik but i was using this product

but currently im quite anemic so my lips aren't as red as it used to be
so im going to buy this product after i finish my vanila flavoured chapstick and vaseline.

i hate wasting lip balms but oh well
i guess im a compulsive lip balm buyer

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this lip balm more than chocolate! (*gasp*) Well, maybe not quite. However it is wonderful - the most gorgeously natural pinky-red tint and sheer, smooth texture that is not at all waxy, oily, or anything other than perfect. The packaging is nothing special, but nothing bad either. It also has a pleasant scentl; a little like strawberry but more so like nothing at all. It's only downfall is that it doesn't moisurise my lips - however it doesn't dry them out either and for me that's good enough!

on 6/1/2005 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this when I forgot to bring my lipbalm in a cold winter day, guessing it's like the Peach Tea & Cherry Berry I got in Japan. I was very wrong.

It has a super yummy strawberry scent and a sheer red tint.
However that's the end of good news, as it has a more waxy consistency instead of creamy. I don't need lipbalm except when it gets really dry in winter, but I don't think this balm works on me.

P.S. My Strawberry reads "Made in Germany", but my Japanese duo reads "manufactured by Kao" on the base. Maybe different formulae?? continued >>

Top Rated Lip Treatments