Nivea Lip Care - Strawberry

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Nice product. Keeps lips moist.

on 9/27/2015 9:37:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is exactly what I've been looking for!! So since lipsmackers dr. pepper is no longer available to buy :( I've been on the hunt for something moisturizing, with some shine and a touch of colour. This is absolutely perfect. Maybe even better than lipsmackers. It seems that the moisture lasts longer, the tint is a bit less, like a subtle "I've been eating berries" stain. The scent is nice, not too strong and the price is good. Can't ask for anything more. This is the perfect balm to have in your bag for a quick hint of colour and some moisture.

Oh and the one I bought is called Nivea fruity shine strawberry and I purchased it at Loblaws (canada) for about $3.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This has been my go-to lip balm for a few years now. I mix it up sometimes, but this one is always on stand by.

It's simple, has a nice fragrance, a decent pop of colour, makes my lips very soft and smooth afterwards and it's very affordable.

Possibly the only negative I can think of is that it is harder to find than the regular Nivea Lip Care. Not everywhere carries this variation for some reason. My local Shopper Drug Mart, for example, does not carry it, but my grocery store does. Yeah... I don't get it either, ha.

I don't know what else to say, such a nice little lip balm. It may not pop as much on darker skin tones, as I do have very pale, ivory skin.

My go-to tinted lip balm when I'm in a rush! Also my lipcare product right before going to bed! Super great for moisturizing, and leaves a bit of color too. Overall an amazing product, will definitely repurchase!

on 4/11/2013 11:36:00 PM

Love the product, packaging and price. A great texture and colour. Just a little too artificially fragranced for me. I prefer the guava frangrance. But I would buy this again for the colour. Team this with a BB cream and you are good to go for a no makeup yet groomed day. Perfect for busy mamas!

I used to hate nivea line so much.
But I was wrong girls,
In the beginning,I saw almost 3/4 girls in my class use the same lipbalm,this lip balm.
They got the most gorgeous lip colour ever,then I got jealous.

I have slightly dark lip (only the upper lip)

And when I apply this,I have a silky with gorgeous colour lip ever!

My HG lip balm ever! I just can't go without this!!!

Good in the beginning but this is a really soft lip balm and just melts even when it's not that hot!
After one exposure to heat, it's never the same again, I use to like the texture but it just seems to feel greasy on my lips now and never really drys. And when I think it has dried, the lip balm is really gone. So no staying power.

However I really quite liked the pigmentation of this, it was a really pretty tint. However you had to layer it on a bit to get that nice tint.

Packaging - tends to open in my bag :/

Such a gorgeous everyday product! I had used the "cherry" tinted lip care, but the tint was not right for me. It had some serious fuschia undertones and would be too strong if layered throughout the day. This pretty pinky-red-and dare I say sliiiiiiiiiiiightly reddish coral? tint is so flattering to me!! I LOVE IT!!! dirt cheap, and I got mine at ULTA. It has a hint of microshimmer in the tube but on lips it is invisible, just a glossy sheen. Pigmented! A few swipes on my lips or back of my hand deposits a good amount of color!! The smell is heavenly, like a warm strawberry jam or candy scent, with a faint taste. It does not smell terrible artificial, but then again I like most scents of scented makeup. I'd say this is my lips but brighter, and makes me look more put together.

on 11/25/2011 11:12:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have a dozen empty tubes of this. I just love to keep them cos I know there will be an evolution to the packaging. I love seeing the change through the years. yes. years. anyway, i love the tint, the feel and the scent of this lip balm (hint of shine is fine). I have fair skin (part asian, part spanish) and when I put this on, it gives me that instant glow. People would think the red tint is my natural lip pigmentation and the shine was just from a lip gloss.:) when they released the new formula with the tiny iridescence in them, i kinda threw me off. (I only wear glittery stuff during night outs). but on my lips, theyre not that visible unless you're all over my face. lol. still has that scent, tint, and feel that i love. it's not that expensive too. :)

So basically I am really fond of this lip product. On those days where I'm really lazy and in a rush, I just swipe a couple layers of this balm across my lips for that plump look, because it makes for full lips, gives a little shine, adds dimension to lips, and adds a sheer tint of red, which is beautiful, and you can layer it for more color. Also, it's quite moisturizing, so I use it during school, throughout my classes. My mom loves how it looks on me. I usually use this alone, but it would be better if it had some SPF, so sometimes I must use a clear lip balm before this one. If I layer it enough times and more than sparingly, I can even get that redish hot pink look. All for just a few bucks. It's all in one. I've really got nothing bad to say. A lipstick in itself is usually $10 or more, but this is like $3 while it's lip balm, gloss and lipstick in one, and works well. But as mentioned before, it leaves lips a bit dry after a while, and starts to focus on the lines in lips. It settles. So you reapply. It has lasted me a while, though, too. I tend to layer Carmex cherry lip balm on top as well, to add extra shine and moisturization.