Nivea Lip Care - Strawberry

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Nivea Lip Care - Strawberry

4.1

My lips where ruined by one of those eos lip balms (cracked, bleeding, peeling) and I could find anything to fix it for over a month, not home remedies or even extremely exspensive products. I was in Canada for a holiday during July and I went to a Shoppers drug mart to pick up some makeup and found this gem. I'd heard of Nivea before and I saw the balms next to the counter, this one caught my eye. I'm so glad I found it. My lips have never been better. It's great for a lazy day when you can't be bothered with lipstick, it's got an amazing scent that isn't too overpowering and a gorgeous pink/red too it. It's also good for applying just before you go to bed. It's also lasts for ages (7 months currently, and still lots left) My lips. are so moisturised and soft now I never want it to run out though, because I can't find it anywhere in Brighton!

on 10/14/2013 4:01:00 AM

Nivea fruity shine strawberry lip balm is my HOT FAVOURITE! :D I've bought 4 of nivea lip balms including essential care, pink guava, cherry and this one. Essential care is great too, but it has no tint. Best for those who want a basic lip balm.
Cherry variant has a maroon tint and does the same job as every nivea lip balm does.

Pink guava has a dolly pink tint and I so loved its flavour I kept licking it :P

Strawberry one too, has an amazing flavour and scent and has a bright red tint which you would love on the days when you want a natural colour on your lips without using lipsticks. Its care is extra moisturising, so so soft! What's more, has good spf too!

Gives a lovely natural sheen. I've used maybelline rose red lip balm but they gave an unnatural gloss :(

Overall, this is a must-have for all those who want good care and natural color and sheen on their lips. The price is reasonable too, costs me around Rs.130. Go for it!

I really wanted to like both the strawberry and cherry but the tints weren't right for me. They also tended to stain my lips causing the color to intensify throughout the day with each application. There's a new Berry Swirl shade available in the States that seems to be a better match for my skin tone. I love the packaging - simple but cuter than a chapstick.

on 12/8/2010 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I finally found Nivea A Kiss of Flavor Strawberry in the US! I got mine at Ulta but haven't seen these at Walgreens yet. I've tried Nivea lip products in the past and always knew I would love this. It doesn't disappoint. It delivers a warm-toned, pinkish-red tint just perfect for a semi-glossy wash of natural color. It shows up very well on my lips but is by no means opaque. I love that this is slightly moisturizing and leaves a slight tint on the lips even after it wears off. I really love this product but DON'T recommend it if you have chapped lips, unless you're willing to wear a clear balm underneath. My lips are usually soft and moisturized even when bare, so I love that I can just swipe this on and have some color AND moisture. Really the best tinted balm I've found for the price--I'm an avid lover of tinted lip balms, and unless you're willing to shell out $20+ for high-end moisturizing lipsticks in very fussy packaging, I really think this is the best bet.

on 9/7/2010 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this stuff. It smells really good, but that's not a deciding factor for me. The tint is great, pretty much what I've been looking for-- a true lipbalm with a sweet tint. The tint is noticable, but at the same time you can apply it without a mirrior like you can with Chapstick. I saw from the reviews that they have a cherry one, now I need to find it somewhere!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favourite simply for - effectiveness, ease of application, texture, smell, the just-right sheer colour, and best of all - dirt cheap.
I don't like gloss or gooey lip balm when they 'drip' or bleed. Ultra shiny dripping-wet lips are way past my age. This is just nice - gives a shine, darken my naturally medium-pigmented lips and my lips look so healthy, soft and sheer. Yes, I do have to re-apply often but it's not an issue with me (just like I apply hand cream very often whilst I'm at my office desk). Although it a thick round tube, surprisingly I still can apply this without a mirror. You must try this!

on 3/17/2007 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Just too dry and hard to get on, will not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

An OK lip balm. I dint find it as moisturising as the original Nivea Lipcare. Gives a bit of colour and smells nice like strawberry.