NIVEA Lip Care - Strawberry

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
NIVEA Lip Care - Strawberry

4.3

I absolutely adore this balm! This is my absolute favourite lip product, and I really can't live without it. It went missing for a week, and I was so sad!!! If I had had a chance, I would have immediately rushed out to the store to purchase!

This is sooooo moisturizing, and has the perfect tint with the perfect finish that makes it look like my lips are really that colour! I got about a gazillion compliments when I was wearing this and at least 20 people asked me what lipstick I was wearing because they liked it so much, and were shocked to hear I wasn't wearing any! It can be applied without a mirror, which is a huge plus for me, and last but not least, IT SMELLS EXACTLY LIKE REAL STRAWBERRIES!

I can't wait to try the cherry one!!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This has been my go-to lip balm for a few years now. I mix it up sometimes, but this one is always on stand by.

It's simple, has a nice fragrance, a decent pop of colour, makes my lips very soft and smooth afterwards and it's very affordable.

Possibly the only negative I can think of is that it is harder to find than the regular Nivea Lip Care. Not everywhere carries this variation for some reason. My local Shopper Drug Mart, for example, does not carry it, but my grocery store does. Yeah... I don't get it either, ha.

I don't know what else to say, such a nice little lip balm. It may not pop as much on darker skin tones, as I do have very pale, ivory skin.

on 10/14/2013 4:01:00 AM

Nivea fruity shine strawberry lip balm is my HOT FAVOURITE! :D I've bought 4 of nivea lip balms including essential care, pink guava, cherry and this one. Essential care is great too, but it has no tint. Best for those who want a basic lip balm.
Cherry variant has a maroon tint and does the same job as every nivea lip balm does.

Pink guava has a dolly pink tint and I so loved its flavour I kept licking it :P

Strawberry one too, has an amazing flavour and scent and has a bright red tint which you would love on the days when you want a natural colour on your lips without using lipsticks. Its care is extra moisturising, so so soft! What's more, has good spf too!

Gives a lovely natural sheen. I've used maybelline rose red lip balm but they gave an unnatural gloss :(

Overall, this is a must-have for all those who want good care and natural color and sheen on their lips. The price is reasonable too, costs me around Rs.130. Go for it!

on 11/25/2011 11:12:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have a dozen empty tubes of this. I just love to keep them cos I know there will be an evolution to the packaging. I love seeing the change through the years. yes. years. anyway, i love the tint, the feel and the scent of this lip balm (hint of shine is fine). I have fair skin (part asian, part spanish) and when I put this on, it gives me that instant glow. People would think the red tint is my natural lip pigmentation and the shine was just from a lip gloss.:) when they released the new formula with the tiny iridescence in them, i kinda threw me off. (I only wear glittery stuff during night outs). but on my lips, theyre not that visible unless you're all over my face. lol. still has that scent, tint, and feel that i love. it's not that expensive too. :)

on 12/22/2010 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Nivea Lip Care in Strawberry moisturizes well. The texture is creamy and a little thick. I love how emollient and smooth it is. I'd been waiting for a Nivea strawberry balm for a while, as I'd picked up a Strawberry Labello lip balm on a trip to Europe and I adore it. Both have an artificial strawberry scent (although I prefer Labello's). The balm has a bright red tint that shows up as a sheer My Lips But Redder. It's not overwhelming on my NW10 complexion. I like it a lot and would repurchase.

on 3/15/2010 10:03:00 PM

This chapstick is nice for colour, like giving that extra pop to enhance your everyday look, but on terms of actually moisturizing it isn't very good. I find that it stays on top of my lips and doesn't last as lobng as others.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i think that it's the best lip balm out of all the nivea lip balms i have
my lips are naturally reddish so i didn't like that it gives a red color coz if i wear it to school some teachers think I'm wearing lipstick :(
but it does leave my lips moisturized without a sticky or greasy feeling if u put the right amount on.
i've grown used to this product and i really like it far the best out of all the nivea lip balms.

x

This looks like a red crayon, haha.... Bought this recently and i thik its pretty good for the price. Smells nice, moisturises well and leaves my lips with a hit of colour and sheen. I like this better than Nivea Repair cuz it dosent feel too waxy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love this lip balm !

Smells fab and gives my lips a gorgeous natural tint. Unfortunately i can't find this anywhere anymore.

on 8/22/2004 8:02:00 PM

I bought this purely for the flavour and was hoping it would impart a pinkish tone on my lips. It does but it's very subtle. I would have preferred a bit more tint but I wear it under lipstick and gloss so it doesn’t really matter.

This isn't as moisturising as the Nivea Repair lip balm but that makes sense as it's not marketed to be. As a general lip balm in a stick it's good - no waxy feeling and seems to moisturise sufficiently. It doesn’t interfere with lipstick or gloss. Overall, a pretty good lip balm.

Top Rated Lip Treatments