Nivea Lip Care - Strawberry

Nivea Lip Care - Strawberry

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/23/2011 2:04:00 AM

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!! This little chapstick has replaced my lipstick and my previous lip balm. The color is absolutely amazing, it's exactly what I've been looking for all these years!! It gives your lips a nice subtle reddish-pink tint however it's not as opaque as lip stick. It also gives it shine and it's moisturizing. I'd say this is a 3-1 because it pretty much gives you the color of lipstick, the shine of lipgloss and the moisture of a chapstick, it's honestly perfect! And hard to believe it's for $2.99 ohhh yeahhh!! This is going to be my HG lip product, I can tell you that!

Soooo sticky....

on 8/16/2008 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

This is such a gorgeous lip balm that is perfect for everyday wear. It has a beautiful smell and a light, creamy consistency that just glides along lips, leaving them so soft and smooth. It hydrates and protects my lips with a lovely sheer, red tint that's not overpowering or bright; but rather like you've come in from bitter cold, snowy weather with healthy, plump lips. Even after it wears off, it leaves lips smooth and hydrated and it's so easy to reapply during the day. The tube is small enough to just pop into your pocket or purse, yet has loads of product so that it lasts ages. I love this even more than my Dr. Hauschka lip care stick; which is divine!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love this lip balm.I'm very in love with lip balms and nivea is cheap and I have all the other nivea lip balms like a collection.They save me especially in summer:)

Top Rated Lip Treatments