Nivea Lip Care - Strawberry

Nivea Lip Care - Strawberry

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/22/2004 8:02:00 PM

I bought this purely for the flavour and was hoping it would impart a pinkish tone on my lips. It does but it's very subtle. I would have preferred a bit more tint but I wear it under lipstick and gloss so it doesnt really matter.

This isn't as moisturising as the Nivea Repair lip balm but that makes sense as it's not marketed to be. As a general lip balm in a stick it's good - no waxy feeling and seems to moisturise sufficiently. It doesnt interfere with lipstick or gloss. Overall, a pretty good lip balm.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

An OK lip balm. I dint find it as moisturising as the original Nivea Lipcare. Gives a bit of colour and smells nice like strawberry.

on 4/20/2005 2:58:00 AM

Ok everyone's been saying that Nivea Repair is great bla bla. I'm agreeing with them however, if your lips don't need THAT much repair eg. it's only chapped, peeling etc - you could use Nivea Strawberry. The scent is amazing and it's great to use everyday. My lips were peeling so much so I applied it before I went to bed. The next morning, my lips were in great condition. Buy it if you love flavoured and tinted lip balms - This one works well.

on 4/20/2005 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love Nivea lip balms especially this mostly because of the slight red tint it leaves. Really helps with dry lips. If you have serious dry or chapped lips I suggest you use the medicated version.

The strawberry scent is good, not overpowering. Different type of strawberry scent compared to Born Lippy or Dessert. continued >>

on 6/1/2005 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this when I forgot to bring my lipbalm in a cold winter day, guessing it's like the Peach Tea & Cherry Berry I got in Japan. I was very wrong.

It has a super yummy strawberry scent and a sheer red tint.
However that's the end of good news, as it has a more waxy consistency instead of creamy. I don't need lipbalm except when it gets really dry in winter, but I don't think this balm works on me.

P.S. My Strawberry reads "Made in Germany", but my Japanese duo reads "manufactured by Kao" on the base. Maybe different formulae?? continued >>

gorgeous, natural pinky-red tint, if slightly orange. very moisturising, creamy consistency. great, natural, wear-anywhere product.

on 7/11/2005 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This is holy grail material. I chanced upon it a few years ago, and had gone thru tubes n tubes of this.. Friends ask why my lips look reddish even when there's definitely no lipstick on me; this is the simple answer behind it ;) This lip balm leaves a beautiful, natural tinge of good-health glow on my lips! I reapply througout the day, but the moisturising properties are not as fancy. It does just oh-kay. Im more crazy abt the colour and nice scent. I've made a bunch of my friends convert to this. A darker shade wld be the cherry tube, paler wld be the pinkish pearl tube... I am the unofficial ambassor of this. Pls try, glad i did :)

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love this lip balm.I'm very in love with lip balms and nivea is cheap and I have all the other nivea lip balms like a collection.They save me especially in summer:)

on 3/12/2006 4:05:00 AM

I'm totally in love with this! Wonderful scent and lovely sheer colour!! Keep on applying again and again and again.. addictive!

on 4/1/2006 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Much better than the Rose and Cherry. This moisturizes fairly well, leaves a glossy pink color and smells sweet. I also like the "lipstick" style packaging. Definite repurchase