Nivea Lip Care - Strawberry

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/22/2016 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i like this lip balm because it gave my lips a subtle red color and it lightened my lips . It looked almost like a lip-gloss . the scent appealed to many people however it did not really appeal to me , i was not very fond of the strawberry smell . My lips were moisturized only for an hour which i was very unimpressed about . The thing that i was most unimpressed about the night when i applied the lip balm the next morning my lips would look dry again . I really liked the packaging of the lip balm because it looked a lot like a lip stick .

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have bought this lip gloss many times. The first time I bought it, I was hoping it would give my lips a lovely red shimmer... it did... but VERY subtly. I find myself trying to apply LOTS of it, to try to get more of the red shimmer on my lips. My young daughter is happy about that, because she can use it too- its so subtle that she can use it without looking "made up", so shes allowed to share with me :-) Other than it being a little too subtle, it smells lovely, feels nice on and is a reasonable price. Definitely worth trying.

on 6/9/2016 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is horrible. Atrocious. When I bought this lip balm, I had high hopes for it because it's Nivea. I LOVE their products and they never disappoint me. Until this. Can this even be called a lip balm? First of all, it does not moisturise AT ALL. It just sits on my lips and do nothing. Nothing at all. Secondly, it does not give any colour or shimmer. I am sorely disappointed. If I could, I'd rather not give any lippies.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Nice product. Keeps lips moist.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love love loved the OLD version of this. It was one of the only lip balms that actually moisturized my lips (even though it was a tinted one) and the colour suited me really well (it also smelled lovely). I give the OLD version a 5/5.

Sadly this was reformulated and I can only find the new one in stores now (it has slightly different packaging). That one doesn't work nearly as well as the old one (in terms of moisturization/healing). The colour and smell are different too--the colour isn't as pretty as before and the smell really annoys me now. If I found the old one again I would buy it for sure, but I don't see myself repurchasing the new one.

on 9/27/2015 9:37:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is exactly what I've been looking for!! So since lipsmackers dr. pepper is no longer available to buy :( I've been on the hunt for something moisturizing, with some shine and a touch of colour. This is absolutely perfect. Maybe even better than lipsmackers. It seems that the moisture lasts longer, the tint is a bit less, like a subtle "I've been eating berries" stain. The scent is nice, not too strong and the price is good. Can't ask for anything more. This is the perfect balm to have in your bag for a quick hint of colour and some moisture.

Oh and the one I bought is called Nivea fruity shine strawberry and I purchased it at Loblaws (canada) for about $3.

My lips where ruined by one of those eos lip balms (cracked, bleeding, peeling) and I could find anything to fix it for over a month, not home remedies or even extremely exspensive products. I was in Canada for a holiday during July and I went to a Shoppers drug mart to pick up some makeup and found this gem. I'd heard of Nivea before and I saw the balms next to the counter, this one caught my eye. I'm so glad I found it. My lips have never been better. It's great for a lazy day when you can't be bothered with lipstick, it's got an amazing scent that isn't too overpowering and a gorgeous pink/red too it. It's also good for applying just before you go to bed. It's also lasts for ages (7 months currently, and still lots left) My lips. are so moisturised and soft now I never want it to run out though, because I can't find it anywhere in Brighton!

It gives a slight tint and a lot of moisture but the scent is too strong and too much shimmer,i like shimmer but this is too much

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This has been my go-to lip balm for a few years now. I mix it up sometimes, but this one is always on stand by.

It's simple, has a nice fragrance, a decent pop of colour, makes my lips very soft and smooth afterwards and it's very affordable.

Possibly the only negative I can think of is that it is harder to find than the regular Nivea Lip Care. Not everywhere carries this variation for some reason. My local Shopper Drug Mart, for example, does not carry it, but my grocery store does. Yeah... I don't get it either, ha.

I don't know what else to say, such a nice little lip balm. It may not pop as much on darker skin tones, as I do have very pale, ivory skin.

My go-to tinted lip balm when I'm in a rush! Also my lipcare product right before going to bed! Super great for moisturizing, and leaves a bit of color too. Overall an amazing product, will definitely repurchase!