Nivea Lip Care - Strawberry

Filtered by age: 36-43
Nivea Lip Care - Strawberry

4.2

on 4/11/2013 11:36:00 PM

Love the product, packaging and price. A great texture and colour. Just a little too artificially fragranced for me. I prefer the guava frangrance. But I would buy this again for the colour. Team this with a BB cream and you are good to go for a no makeup yet groomed day. Perfect for busy mamas!

I really wanted to like both the strawberry and cherry but the tints weren't right for me. They also tended to stain my lips causing the color to intensify throughout the day with each application. There's a new Berry Swirl shade available in the States that seems to be a better match for my skin tone. I love the packaging - simple but cuter than a chapstick.

on 4/22/2011 10:34:00 PM

Love the texture, I have cherry as well, but I much prefer the strawberry. Subtle pinky tint and great shine. Love it!

PROS: Nice sheer and neutral add of a neutral pink/light red to the lips. The color on the lips is a bit cooler than the color of the tube, etc. SPF. Feels good on. Yummy scent.

CONS: The shape and size of product make application kind of awkward.

****This is not the same thing as Nivea's "Lip Care Strawberry Kiss."*****

[[[ There is another review for this called "A Kiss of Flavor Strawberry Tinted Lipcare SPF 4" with less reviews. ]]]

on 7/26/2010 5:40:00 AM

I wrote a glowing review of the Nivea Cherry Lip Care, I think it's some great stuff (even doubles nicely as a cheek blusher) and I had run out, so I zipped into Walgreens to get more. They didn't have the cherry. They had the strawberry, which is just as fabulous. In fact, I may even like it a little bit better.
This glossy, moisturizing lip pomade in the glamorous lipstick-like container even has a hint of shimmer/frost that the cherry doesn't AND it has a SUNGUARD! (SPF 4). It looks GORGEOUS on my lips -- a rosy, delicately frosty, jewel-like glow. And it's very emollient and leaves my lips petal soft and smells and tastes divine (for oh-so-satisfying kisses).
This is truly great stuff and will definitely be a standby for my purse. It also makes a great dress-up lipstick for little girls and a great "training" lip gloss for young teens, that's how gentle it is. I recommend it highly and would repurchase it in half a flash. And it does remind me of the Tinkerbell Strawberry Lip Pomade I wore as a teen. Not to mention it was dirt-cheap! LOVE this stuff!