NIVEA Lip Care - Strawberry

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/27/2015 9:37:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is exactly what I've been looking for!! So since lipsmackers dr. pepper is no longer available to buy :( I've been on the hunt for something moisturizing, with some shine and a touch of colour. This is absolutely perfect. Maybe even better than lipsmackers. It seems that the moisture lasts longer, the tint is a bit less, like a subtle "I've been eating berries" stain. The scent is nice, not too strong and the price is good. Can't ask for anything more. This is the perfect balm to have in your bag for a quick hint of colour and some moisture.

Oh and the one I bought is called Nivea fruity shine strawberry and I purchased it at Loblaws (canada) for about $3.

on 7/12/2009 1:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I hope they never discontinue these!!! I absolutely love this stuff, it smells delicious and isn't sticky, although there is some tint to it, it's still nice enough to wear everyday, makes my lips rosy and keeps them moisturized, but proceed with caution if you layer this on over and over again the color you get can be intense, which some people will really like or totally hate.

Popular Lip Treatments