Nivea Lip Care - Strawberry

Filtered by age: 30-35
Nivea Lip Care - Strawberry

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have bought this lip gloss many times. The first time I bought it, I was hoping it would give my lips a lovely red shimmer... it did... but VERY subtly. I find myself trying to apply LOTS of it, to try to get more of the red shimmer on my lips. My young daughter is happy about that, because she can use it too- its so subtle that she can use it without looking "made up", so shes allowed to share with me :-) Other than it being a little too subtle, it smells lovely, feels nice on and is a reasonable price. Definitely worth trying.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Nice product. Keeps lips moist.

on 9/27/2015 9:37:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is exactly what I've been looking for!! So since lipsmackers dr. pepper is no longer available to buy :( I've been on the hunt for something moisturizing, with some shine and a touch of colour. This is absolutely perfect. Maybe even better than lipsmackers. It seems that the moisture lasts longer, the tint is a bit less, like a subtle "I've been eating berries" stain. The scent is nice, not too strong and the price is good. Can't ask for anything more. This is the perfect balm to have in your bag for a quick hint of colour and some moisture.

Oh and the one I bought is called Nivea fruity shine strawberry and I purchased it at Loblaws (canada) for about $3.

on 8/12/2013 1:07:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

i have the cherry and guava one. i thought the strawberry was my favorite colorwise, but i think guava is a more universal color and it goes with everything whether you are tanned or not. however, the guava has a distinct flavor compared to the strawberry and it may not be everybody's cup of tea.

on 12/2/2011 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I use this everyday. It makes my lips soft and gives off a pretty red tint. And I don't like red lipsticks, but since this is a balm/gloss it looks more natural. The only problem is that it doesn't stay on very long. I have to reapply it quite a few times throughout the day. Other than that, it's great.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love this! Thanks Nivea! My lips are healthy, bright and sexy. I love this product!

on 9/7/2010 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this stuff. It smells really good, but that's not a deciding factor for me. The tint is great, pretty much what I've been looking for-- a true lipbalm with a sweet tint. The tint is noticable, but at the same time you can apply it without a mirrior like you can with Chapstick. I saw from the reviews that they have a cherry one, now I need to find it somewhere!

Read this review for an unpopular opinion: I rated this a "4" for price because in Australia it's close to $4 and that is not cheap for a lip balm... or at least, what I thought was a lip balm. Nivea Lip Care in Strawberry is actually a very glossy and shimmery red tinted balm/gloss hybrid. For a product of this type, I would have preferred more actual pigmentation and a slant in the shape of the stick so that I can apply it to my lips more accurately. But because it is so glossy, and too pigmented to apply as messily as it did, yet not pigmented enough to be an actual colour-product for my lips, I felt like a school-girl wearing play-time "lipstick" or someone who had eaten a popsicle and then kissed a bag of french fries. If this lip balm 1) were less glossy and actually functioned as a balm -- it was not moisturizing enough for me and did not sink into my lips, rather it sat on my lips like a greasy layer of oil... or 2) were in a lipgloss tube and had the consistency and pigmentation of a lipgloss... or 3) were more pigmented and less glossy and actually functioned as a liptint... or 4) had played up the camp/kitcsh factor and had Hello Kitty on the tube and a cat-head stick a' la Paul and Joe instead of what I thought was tacky, boring packaging... I would consider rebuying it. But since I am a very very fussy consumer, and also the smell and taste were too strong and reminded me of candy, it went in the bin. What a waste of $4.

on 7/12/2009 1:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I hope they never discontinue these!!! I absolutely love this stuff, it smells delicious and isn't sticky, although there is some tint to it, it's still nice enough to wear everyday, makes my lips rosy and keeps them moisturized, but proceed with caution if you layer this on over and over again the color you get can be intense, which some people will really like or totally hate.

on 7/20/2008 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've tried a LOT of lip balms and most of them are disappointing. This is one however, is one that I actually repurchase.

It always glides on smoothly, is not waxy. Unlike some other balms I have tried, this one does not feel like you're putting a layer of crayon on your lips, or dry up in my bag.

It leaves a lovely semi-wet shine (not too OTT) & a really nice sheer red tint.

It smells beautiful and most importantly - protects my lips & keeps them soft.

I highly recommend this lip balm!

Top Rated Lip Treatments