Nivea Lip Care - Strawberry

Nivea Lip Care - Strawberry

3.8

on 8/20/2010 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

the moisturization does not stays on long...
it does give sheer colour that look sweet, but after a while my lips become dry...
too greasy to be wear with lipstick.
Much prefer the repair and protection one.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Got this on sale for $1.99 and I cannot say how pleased I am with this product! I have over 15 different lip balms and glosses, and I can honestly say this is the best one I've tried. My most recent purchase was "Say Yes to Carrots" in mint and I thought it was great, but this Nivea strawberry balm makes my lips very soft and adds a bit of colour as well. Definitely would recommend! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

i've tried a few nivea lip cares before, the original blue one, the green healing and repair one, and finally this in strawberry. the original was waxy, the healing one dried out my lips. the strawberry wasn't bad - it gave a sheer wash of colour, made my lips and face look more alive. i wish it was more moisturizing though. this woudl be good for someone who has normal lips (ie not dry or flaky) and would like a little colour and moisturizer. definitely not sufficiently moisturizing for dry, chapped lips.

on 4/20/2005 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love Nivea lip balms especially this mostly because of the slight red tint it leaves. Really helps with dry lips. If you have serious dry or chapped lips I suggest you use the medicated version.

The strawberry scent is good, not overpowering. Different type of strawberry scent compared to Born Lippy or Dessert. continued >>

Top Rated Lip Treatments