Nivea Lip Care - Strawberry

Nivea Lip Care - Strawberry

4.1

on 12/22/2016 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i like this lip balm because it gave my lips a subtle red color and it lightened my lips . It looked almost like a lip-gloss . the scent appealed to many people however it did not really appeal to me , i was not very fond of the strawberry smell . My lips were moisturized only for an hour which i was very unimpressed about . The thing that i was most unimpressed about the night when i applied the lip balm the next morning my lips would look dry again . I really liked the packaging of the lip balm because it looked a lot like a lip stick .

on 6/9/2016 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is horrible. Atrocious. When I bought this lip balm, I had high hopes for it because it's Nivea. I LOVE their products and they never disappoint me. Until this. Can this even be called a lip balm? First of all, it does not moisturise AT ALL. It just sits on my lips and do nothing. Nothing at all. Secondly, it does not give any colour or shimmer. I am sorely disappointed. If I could, I'd rather not give any lippies.

It gives a slight tint and a lot of moisture but the scent is too strong and too much shimmer,i like shimmer but this is too much

on 10/14/2013 4:01:00 AM

Nivea fruity shine strawberry lip balm is my HOT FAVOURITE! :D I've bought 4 of nivea lip balms including essential care, pink guava, cherry and this one. Essential care is great too, but it has no tint. Best for those who want a basic lip balm.
Cherry variant has a maroon tint and does the same job as every nivea lip balm does.

Pink guava has a dolly pink tint and I so loved its flavour I kept licking it :P

Strawberry one too, has an amazing flavour and scent and has a bright red tint which you would love on the days when you want a natural colour on your lips without using lipsticks. Its care is extra moisturising, so so soft! What's more, has good spf too!

Gives a lovely natural sheen. I've used maybelline rose red lip balm but they gave an unnatural gloss :(

Overall, this is a must-have for all those who want good care and natural color and sheen on their lips. The price is reasonable too, costs me around Rs.130. Go for it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This lip balm is so great! It was only $1.70 plus tax in my local pharmacy so I decided to try it out and I loved it! The smell is really sweet; like strawberries. It also gives a slight shiny red tint to your lips which is so adorable. It's super inexpensive and it also gives off some moisture as well! I definitely recommend this to people who don't like to waste alot of money on lip products who also want some moisture to their lips. This is perfect for those people!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE pretty much everything about this <3 The smell, the light red tint, the moisturizing ability, pretty much everything~

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Let me start off by saying that the smell of this lip balm is just AMAZING. It's not your typical overly-artificial scent. It legit smells like strawberries.
And bonus: This isn't a lip balm that is supposed to be tinted but comes out clear. This lip balm is nicely pigmented- it comes off semi-sheer, a reddish-pinkish colour that I LOVE.
Also: It's actually moisturizing! All three things I want in a lip balm are there. And so: I will most definitely be repurchasing.

I used to hate nivea line so much.
But I was wrong girls,
In the beginning,I saw almost 3/4 girls in my class use the same lipbalm,this lip balm.
They got the most gorgeous lip colour ever,then I got jealous.

I have slightly dark lip (only the upper lip)

And when I apply this,I have a silky with gorgeous colour lip ever!

My HG lip balm ever! I just can't go without this!!!

Good in the beginning but this is a really soft lip balm and just melts even when it's not that hot!
After one exposure to heat, it's never the same again, I use to like the texture but it just seems to feel greasy on my lips now and never really drys. And when I think it has dried, the lip balm is really gone. So no staying power.

However I really quite liked the pigmentation of this, it was a really pretty tint. However you had to layer it on a bit to get that nice tint.

Packaging - tends to open in my bag :/

Such a gorgeous everyday product! I had used the "cherry" tinted lip care, but the tint was not right for me. It had some serious fuschia undertones and would be too strong if layered throughout the day. This pretty pinky-red-and dare I say sliiiiiiiiiiiightly reddish coral? tint is so flattering to me!! I LOVE IT!!! dirt cheap, and I got mine at ULTA. It has a hint of microshimmer in the tube but on lips it is invisible, just a glossy sheen. Pigmented! A few swipes on my lips or back of my hand deposits a good amount of color!! The smell is heavenly, like a warm strawberry jam or candy scent, with a faint taste. It does not smell terrible artificial, but then again I like most scents of scented makeup. I'd say this is my lips but brighter, and makes me look more put together.