no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/10/2004

I love the clear gloss! It looks awesome alone or over a lipstick!It has awesome staying power and isn't too sticky at all! I will definately rebuy!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

May/13/2004

I love glosses and buy them regularly. I bought this one a while ago on regular price and I don't recommend it. Although the colours are nice, the consistency was way too sticky. It didn't go on evenly and didn't last long.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

EyesBlack

1.0
fromtshinn

Apr/01/2004

I got this gloss in Luxe and I should have tried it before I bought it. It smells like stale cake! The scent is way too sticky sweet and made me not want to wear it. The texture was okay, but in my opinion, Yves Saint Laurent is much better.

About reviewer (219 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Jan/01/2004

These are half price at club monaco now, which is why I bought the lipgloss in Cherub. I think it's just the right amount of stickiness - enough to last awhile, but not ridiculous. I prefer lipglosses to have no smell or taste at all, and this has a faint vanilla taste, which is ok, not too noticeable.

Cherub is very sheer. The difference between this colour and a clear …

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrown

Apr/09/2003

The staying power of this is great, the color selection is great and it is very easy to apply. I like it a lot.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinOily

Feb/28/2003

I have Fusion and Sugar and am now considering swapping both of them.. Fusion is a slightly shimmery berry/plum, and Sugar is a milky beigey/pink. They are all very, very thick, and most people, as well as myself comment about the scent- its trying to be vanilla, but it comes off as plastic container that once contained something vanilla-scented. Know what I mean? Price is ok(usually on sale) …Read more

About reviewer (68 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesBlue

Jan/14/2003

I received two of these in a swap - one was a dark plum that didn't work on me so I swapped it away, but the other, Sugar, I love! It is a light tan/pink with shimmer and the consistency is ok. It is a little stickier than I prefer but I'm getting used to sticky glosses. The color lasts a long time for gloss too

About reviewer (153 reviews)

1.0

Jan/13/2003

These are nothing special. The consistency and colours are no better than any other line. But the major problem is the smell!! It's this strange, unpleasant, chemical-y scent that is truly disgusting.

About reviewer (378 reviews)

SkinDry

Dec/23/2002

I really like these glosses. They are really pretty and not over priced. Actually i like the smell of the glosses too (vanilla scent). I have a bunch of these glosses and i can't wait to get more. I love the sugar lipgloss, and berry is a wonderful color that i just discovered.

About reviewer (375 reviews)

Age25-29

Nov/05/2002

I have owned this gloss in the berry (deep berry plum) and fusion (deep goldish red) shades. I love the colors but the taste and smell are just unbelievable vile. I used to wear them in high school and rediscovered one today and I was overwhelmed by the nauseating smell. The consistency is a little thin and greasy as well. Go for Lancome Juicy Tubes instead.

About reviewer (220 reviews)

EyesGreen