Aveeno Moisturizing Body Wash

Aveeno Moisturizing Body Wash

4.4

Water, Glycerin, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Avena Sativa (oat) Kernel Flour, Glycol Stearate, Avena Sativa (oat) Kernel Extract, Avena Sativa (oat) Kernel Oil, Soja (Soybean) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Lauroampho PG Acetate Phosphate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, PEG-150 Pentaerithritol Tetrastearate, Hydroxpropyltrimonium Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Tetrasodium EDTA, Quaternium 15, Fragrance, May Also Contain:, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

on 12/8/2016 10:40:00 PM

This is my first Aveeno product which had launch in Australia and Hong Kong after so many years in US. I did realize this shower gel is made in Korea. This gel-cream texture shower gel smells divine.

I like it that there’s no tight dryness feeling after use. My skin feels smooth and soft.
The only down side is hard to control how much you want to squeeze out. Sometime, too much comes out.

Overall, it’s a great shower gel. I do want to try out their other range in shower gel.

on 9/1/2016 11:21:00 AM

Nice texture and good to use, though quite pricey for a small bottle.

on 6/3/2016 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This is an amazingggggggggg body wash!!!!! Before I used this I would use a bar soap that really dried out my skin and whenever I would shave my legs it would always feel itchy,dry,and bumpy even though I used a moisturizing shaving gel. The first time I used this product I also shaved and when I got out of the shower my legs were itch free, soft, and smooth. My legs haven't felt this moisturized in months and I really love this product. It comes in a fairly big case and cost about 10$ in my local Canadian Walmart which was a little more than I wanted to spend . I'll probably experiment with other different and cheaper moisturizing body washes but I can see myself reprchasing this in the future

on 3/15/2016 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this as well as the body lotion in a gift set for Christmas. My skin gets itchy in the winter and this helped reduce the itch. It didn't go away completely, but it helped. It only takes about a nickle sized amount on a pouf to get a good rich lather. I like the soapy scent. I would repurchase.

on 12/11/2015 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Wouldn't recommend it is not good for sensitive skin as it made me get little red bumps all over, and also it didn't make me feel clean!

on 5/3/2015 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I got this body wash as I have extremely sensitive skin which can break out pretty easily into hives and rashes from using products with tons of chemicals in them. And I wanted to try this as it has colloidal oatmeal, which is soothing to dry skin. Well, it hasn't given me a rash or anything and I appreciate the gentle scent, which is nice (not special though) and not overpowering. It's not super moisturizing, but at least doesn't dry out my skin. It doesn't lather well, so that's a bummer. But the main thing I don't like about this body wash is the texture. It really puts me off! It's kind of like mucus. Sorry for being so gross, but that's really what it makes me think of, unfortunately. Overall, for me this is a slightly below average product. I wouldn't repurchase.

on 3/14/2015 4:07:00 AM

A great, inexpensive body wash. So luxurious and moisturizing. A little goes a long way too so the bottle lasts a while. Beautiful light fragrance not overpowering at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The softest most calming, relaxing smelling body wash. It's a bit pricey so sometimes I switch to st. ives oatmeal and shea wash but aveeno is better.

Pros: Calming comforting smell
Moisturizing

Cons: A bit pricey

on 11/11/2014 12:55:00 PM

I've been using aveeno body wash for awhile&I love it , its the only the I can use on my very senstive skin&it has a very light sent which I like, I even wash my face with it.&I use the creamy body oil/lotion also it its great.aveeno products are alittle spendy, but I need something for my senstive skin.

on 11/10/2014 2:39:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I was surprised at how much I liked this body wash! On my second bottle already, it cleans without leaving skin dry (glycerin is the second ingredient in this cleanser, in many a detergent/sulfate is second), the scent is okay (reminds me of hotel soap it's not great), it's a little pricey for a drugstore wash ($8) and it lathers up a ton. I checked the other cleanser in this line to see if there was one with a better scent and same ingredients, there was not. Would repurchase.