Aveeno Moisturizing Body Wash

Aveeno Moisturizing Body Wash

4.4

Water, Glycerin, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Avena Sativa (oat) Kernel Flour, Glycol Stearate, Avena Sativa (oat) Kernel Extract, Avena Sativa (oat) Kernel Oil, Soja (Soybean) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Lauroampho PG Acetate Phosphate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, PEG-150 Pentaerithritol Tetrastearate, Hydroxpropyltrimonium Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Tetrasodium EDTA, Quaternium 15, Fragrance, May Also Contain:, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

on 8/28/2017 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have the large pump pack of this. If I use this with exfoliating gloves I can get away without lotion after the shower. Beautiful

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is fantastic for those with dry skin! And it lasts too, it's fantastic. Definitely recommend.

on 12/8/2016 10:40:00 PM

This is my first Aveeno product which had launch in Australia and Hong Kong after so many years in US. I did realize this shower gel is made in Korea. This gel-cream texture shower gel smells divine.

I like it that there’s no tight dryness feeling after use. My skin feels smooth and soft.
The only down side is hard to control how much you want to squeeze out. Sometime, too much comes out.

Overall, it’s a great shower gel. I do want to try out their other range in shower gel.

Great body wash. Definite repurchase

on 6/3/2016 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This is an amazingggggggggg body wash!!!!! Before I used this I would use a bar soap that really dried out my skin and whenever I would shave my legs it would always feel itchy,dry,and bumpy even though I used a moisturizing shaving gel. The first time I used this product I also shaved and when I got out of the shower my legs were itch free, soft, and smooth. My legs haven't felt this moisturized in months and I really love this product. It comes in a fairly big case and cost about 10$ in my local Canadian Walmart which was a little more than I wanted to spend . I'll probably experiment with other different and cheaper moisturizing body washes but I can see myself reprchasing this in the future

on 9/1/2016 11:21:00 AM

Nice texture and good to use, though quite pricey for a small bottle.

on 3/14/2015 4:07:00 AM

A great, inexpensive body wash. So luxurious and moisturizing. A little goes a long way too so the bottle lasts a while. Beautiful light fragrance not overpowering at all.

on 5/3/2015 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I got this body wash as I have extremely sensitive skin which can break out pretty easily into hives and rashes from using products with tons of chemicals in them. And I wanted to try this as it has colloidal oatmeal, which is soothing to dry skin. Well, it hasn't given me a rash or anything and I appreciate the gentle scent, which is nice (not special though) and not overpowering. It's not super moisturizing, but at least doesn't dry out my skin. It doesn't lather well, so that's a bummer. But the main thing I don't like about this body wash is the texture. It really puts me off! It's kind of like mucus. Sorry for being so gross, but that's really what it makes me think of, unfortunately. Overall, for me this is a slightly below average product. I wouldn't repurchase.

on 12/11/2015 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Wouldn't recommend it is not good for sensitive skin as it made me get little red bumps all over, and also it didn't make me feel clean!

on 3/15/2016 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this as well as the body lotion in a gift set for Christmas. My skin gets itchy in the winter and this helped reduce the itch. It didn't go away completely, but it helped. It only takes about a nickle sized amount on a pouf to get a good rich lather. I like the soapy scent. I would repurchase.