Murad Acne Complex

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Murad Acne Complex

2.1

Acne Complex® Introductory Kit Clarifying Cleanser Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (1.5%) Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Methyl Gluceth-20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Silver Citrate, Menthol, PEG-150 Distearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polysorbate 80, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum) Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (1.0%) Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Methyl Gluceth-10, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Salicylic Acid, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Triclosan, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Zinc Sulfate, Linoleic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide Skin Perfecting Lotion Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Maleate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Phytonadione, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Honey Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Talc, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Glycolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Algae Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium PCA, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin Sclerotium Gum, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA Clarifying Mask Active Ingredient: Sulfur (4.0%) Other Ingredients:Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Polysorbate 20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Zinc Oxide, Talc, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Salicylic Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Camphor, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil Acne Spot Treatment Active Ingredient: Sulfur (3.0%) Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Sclerotium Gum, Zinc Oxide, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Salicylic Acid Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium, Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

I love this stuff,I had a sample and it cleared up all my acne in only 3 days! I bought the full bottle and I love it! The first day I used it I noticed a big difference the day after,most of my acne was cleared up!

on 3/27/2012 11:10:00 PM

To start off i don't have very bad skin, only a few breakouts here and there. I wanted to get rid of those breakouts so i wanted to try this product. I have normal skin and a pretty even skin tone. The first time i used this my face felt so soft and i was really happy. i went to bed and woke up the next morning with breakouts where i had never even had them before...after using this product only once it made my not only my face but my whole body extremely dry and it felt like i had a sunburn. My face was so hot that i had to ice it all day. I do not have sensitive skin and this product destroyed my skin for weeks with only one use. I read all of the negative reviews and i did not listen but honestly take my advise and DO Not buy this product!

I had loads of breakouts before trying this. I am on my third month now and more or less completely clear. During that time of the month, I add in benzoyl peroxide to help dry up oncoming breakouts. Only had three pimples (not that noticeable) the entire month. The salycic acid really does work wonders to keep skin very clean. I use this kit along with Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid Moisturizer and Origins (twice a week) Brighter By Nature 30% Glycolic Acid peels. The glycolic acid is great for exfoliation of dead skin and bacteria. I've noticed previous acne spots disappearing and an overall luminous glow to my skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

yikes. I just finished the 30 day kit from sephora for $33. after 3 days my skin was clearer. and my skin felt fresh and clean. but 2 weeks later I was broken out SO badly. I had what looked like a welt on my forehead. I never get breakouts on my forehead (mostly on my cheeks). I heard it gets bad before getting better, but I just dont want to deal with it so I gave up. Clinique acne solutions works better and is cheaper. and murad is really over priced.

on 2/18/2010 12:44:00 PM

I bought this kit hopefully after I had reviewed the comments from people usinng this kit. But I will nnot never and ever belive the comments of the official site of a product. Even though I have succesfully used the products and used sunscreen everyday as suggested , I couldnt see ANY IMPROVEMENT. The bad thing is that My SKIN GOT WORSE having red patches , and acnes and the irritation. I have used the kit for about 1.5 months , I had to cease using it. I have oily skin , but the kit made my skin dry causing red scars left behind the avcnes.

on 8/29/2009 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

okay this is literally the worst product ever.....this made my skin just horrible. i mean i started using it after proactiv which completely cleared my skin up (but i stopped using it and then when i bought it again it didn't work >=/ so i was devastated) okay so i saw the commecial and got hyped up about it so i got it. I do know most of the times there is a purging period, but i don't think a purging period can last 3 months. this gave me huge breakouts...just work acne in general & sometimes i'd have one side of my face clear and the other side crazy with those nasty bumps we all hate. i tried getting a refund, but don't remember what happened cause they didn't let me refund it after i had payed almost 70 dollars. Guess i shoulda read the reviews first. So, beware!

Do not give these people your money. I found the acne complex to be over priced and useless. My skin did not get worse or better, it literally stayed the same. You're are better off buying something off the shelf at a pharmacy store for a fraction of the price.

on 6/10/2008 1:48:00 PM

I bought the acne complex three month kit after watching the incredibly convincing infomercial (I'm a sucker for infomercials). Minutes after hitting "submit order", I decided to check up on the reviews and needless to say I was horrified. 9 out of 10 people claimed that not only had Murad ripped them off but also ruined their complexion for weeks if not months to follow.
I am here to say that I am the 1 out of 10 that actually likes the kit. I have oily acne prone skin, a huge amount of blackheads on my nose/chin and a tendency to get masses of cystic acne all over my jaw line. I was literally in the bathroom in tears before I used this line. I am also prone to allergic reactions (hives, blistering, redness) and this product was the only one that did not irritate my sensitive skin.
I've been using it for 3 months now, my skin is clear, less shiny and hasn't caused me to sob into the bathroom sink.

While expensive, I still have at least 1/2 a bottle of ALL four products at the three month mark. I use very sparingly (a dime size of the face wash twice a day, a drop of the gel at night (it spreads), moisturizer in the morning (also very spreadable) and the spot treatment when needed. The cleanser is very light, cooling and fresh smelling (almost a citrus/green tea scent), I've read complaints but I actually like it. The moisturizer is fantastic and I don't know what people expect of an exfoliating treatment gel but of course it isn't pleasant - it smells a bit like Elmer's Glue but it works! People who are a fan of the aspirin mask shouldn't be TOO offended by the smell, aspirin smells much worse and is much harsher. I also very much enjoy the sprayable body treatment - cooling and has cleared up the majority of my unslightly "backne" (ewwww).

It worked for me. I would say try it - if not, return it. (Also, it doesn't bleach out your face cloths/towels like ProActiv...)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This system didn't do a thing for me. I used it for about three months (based on viewing one of Murad's infomercials) with absolutely no noticeable results. If anything, it made my skin worse (maybe because it seemed to make it flaky and tight). Some product lines just do not click with me and this is one of them. I am currently getting excellent results with the acne.org treatment.

I was so excited to try this product since my skin is going through hell. However, Murad made my skin worst. I got bigger pimples everyday and I followed the directions to a tee. I wish I had read the reviews here first before shelling out the $35 for it.

Popular Face Skincare Products