Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Weightless Anti-Frizz Serum

Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Weightless Anti-Frizz Serum
Fructis Sleek and Shine Weightless Anti-Frizz Serum

3.9

New forumula(2011): Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol. Fil D46535/1.

Holy grail product!! Fine 3b/3c hair I use this on dry hair once I've let my hair air dry completely. A dime size amount from my ends (they dust my shoulders) to my ears and it smooths any frizz and let's me break up the clumped waves for a tousled voluminous look. This stuff smells AMAZING it's dirt cheap and it works.

This stuff is actually quite good. I've tried tons of hair serums over the years, most of the higher end prices and occasionally a drugstore pick. This one is one of the cheapest you can get and it works damn well. I use it every time after I shower (after my hair has dried a tiny bit so it's not soaking wet) and I'll either let my hair air dry or sometimes I'll blow dry. Makes my hair very soft and shiny. I don't think this product is anything particularly special as there are a lot of really good hair serums out there that do the same thing, but the fact that this one is dirt cheap is fantastic. A bottle lasts a long time too. Only thing I don't like is the bottle. It's just a very standard plastic bottle with a big pump, but it really sucks if you want to travel with it as it doesn't lock very well and is prone to spilling. I've thought about finding some kind of travel friendly, large oil dropper bottle and just putting all of the serum into that.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gotta love great stuff at a low price. I'm a fan of products that multi-task, this is a anti frizz serum and shine spray in one. I used it the first time and my super long and thick hair was still atad dry. I then decided to use two full pumps on each half of my head and got extra smooth and silky hair ever since then. The key is to use it generously, especially with thicker and coarser hair. Awesome product and budget friendly.

on 5/18/2016 8:25:00 PM

Had to write a review for this stuff. . . I've been using this for the past few weeks now and am amazed how well it works on my hair. I have wavy-curly hair and it tends to be very frizzy MOST of the time, especially when it is more humid. I have been using 1.75 pumps (yes, not quite 2) on my WET, towel-dried, long (it goes to the bottom of my bra strap usually in the back) hair, focusing on the ends and damaged areas. It is amazing. I straightened my hair today and it has never looked more healthy and sleek. NEVER! It is amazing and I'm tempted to go out and buy a lifetime supply so I never run out! LOVE this stuff. For those complaining of it making the hair greasy--not sure if they're applying too much or on dry hair? I have not had that issue at all and honestly I usually do have that problem with products like this--they weight down my hair and make my slightly thin hair look greasy. This product has not done that. Will continue using this as long as I have hair! lol

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I use this serum on my long, thick hair in two different ways:
1. in the morning, on gently towel-dried hair - one whole pump on the ends and mid-segments, before detangling; plus a half-pea-sized amount, spread over my palms for even application, to smooth the roots after detangling
2. any time my hair feels dry - roughly a pump and a half for my whole head

Smells delicious, like all Garnier hair products, and really can't be beat for ~US$4!

on 1/28/2016 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have used everything from coconut oil to expensive curl-creams and serums in my fine, dry, wavy hair, and nothing works like this serum. I have long hair, and a pump and a half works to keep my hair feeling soft and smooth--with a nice wave-- until I next shower. I have long, wavy hair and like to air-dry.

This is by far the best product I have found for my hair type and style.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A bit tricky to use, but quite effective once you figure it out. Quite simply, you need less of it than you probably think you do. It's like putting oil in your hair - if you use too much, your hair is going to be greasy. It helps to really massage it in, as well. Not so much a styling product for me as a second-line conditioner, something I use when I realize my hair is really dried out, as a tide-me-over until I have a chance to deep condition.

on 12/10/2015 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I <3 this stuff. This product gives me nostalgia; growing up, this was always in my cabinet and in all of my friends cabinets. Back in the day, I hated this stuff, because I didn't know how to use it. I would put waaay too much and then my hair would look greasy. But somehow this was always in my product collection as a pre-teen! Anyways, I recently picked some of this up and OMG I love it. It makes your hair shiny, not greasy, and not frizzy. I love the packaging with the lock-pump also. I have had a lot of success with Garnier products recently and this is another great one. I have tried so many serums and oils that weigh my hair down and this does not AT ALL. I have thick, wavy hair. I would recommend this product to anyone :)

I have very oily roots and very dry and frizzy ends. Quite a bummer. I bought this hoping to tame my ends a bit and lock in some moisture.

This stuff is fantastic. For the price, you really can't beat it. It's the first anti-frizz product that hasn't made my hair horribly greasy. I just massage this into my hair after a shower and once my hair dries, it feels so soft. And the best part is, I can go another two days of washing my hair and it will still feel soft. I only have to use this every three days.

It also makes my hair very shiny and healthy looking. I got a compliment from someone the other day who said my hair looked shampoo commercial worthy :) I owe it to this stuff, I'm telling ya.

It's not heavy on your hair, it's not greasy, and it's not expensive. Plus it works. What more could you ask for? Definitely an HG hair product for me.

on 8/29/2015 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Okay cute bellish packaging, smells nice however this only works to make your hair look heavily greasy and makes my frizz worse by poofing it out further. Will not be buying this again.

Popular Styling Products