Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC) 30% Glycolic Acid Home Chemical Peel Kit

Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC)  30% Glycolic Acid Home Chemical Peel Kit

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Peeling Ingredients: Glycolic Acid, Deionized Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Witch Hazel, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. pH Prep Solution Ingredients: Water, Witch Hazel, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, FD&C Blue #1 8/16/11

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This, in conjunction with other MUAC peels like the Mandelic/Salicylic and the 40% lactic acid, have done a 360 degree of change in my skin. However, as I have informed myself and have become aware of chemistry, skin responses and effects, and how my skin maintenance products function, I truly believe this is the star of the show. Before this, the peels I used previously did work, but I constantly had to depend on them (and thus be open to future skin resistance and perhaps sensibility) which I did not desire. Also, the results would not last long and the problems would persist, namely that I had problems finding appropriate skin maintenance products and my skin wouldn't cooperate with any moisturizer, regardless of price, texture, or an ingredient omitted. To me is the Assistant Director in the film production that is my skin care routine. The Hulk in my Avengers. The bread in my PB&J. It has made everything make sense and function seamlessly. It resolves that which the others cannot in a timely and efficient manner. ALWAYS.

After each use my skin looks refined, pristine, and radiant, like a baby's tushie. My skin care products actually work now and I've had no more problems with finding a moisturizer. I no longer increase the time I leave it on as the weeks progress, as my skin doesn't react well to that method. I only leave it on for 4-6 minutes, never more. This method does leave me with a nice, subtle but marked radiance to my skin, despite it not promising so. No purging, no peeling, just an overall refreshment. Doesn't help with clogged pores on nose unfortunately. I look forward to using it every time. Along with the Mandelic/Salicylic, a big and enthusiastic 5/5. If I had to pick, I'd pick this one wholeheartedly(since it does refine the skin and it is less evident. The salicylic/mandelic eradicates hormonal acne almost immediately) but please, focus on your main concern first then go from there.