Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC) 30% Glycolic Acid Home Chemical Peel Kit

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC)  30% Glycolic Acid Home Chemical Peel Kit

4.7

Peeling Ingredients: Glycolic Acid, Deionized Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Witch Hazel, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. pH Prep Solution Ingredients: Water, Witch Hazel, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, FD&C Blue #1 8/16/11

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm HOLLYWOOD! My face is glowing and I haven't seen my skin look this great in years. Great product. I would buy again, but I want to remove some hyper pigmentation which I read the lactic acid is better for.

on 2/25/2010 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Used 30% Glycolic Acid Peel on my face for he first time to get a brighter fresher look. I also hoped to get rid of any wrinkles. This stuff works good on my Afro-American skin. I was a little nervous about using this product, but I've used if now for the third time. The first time I used it, it was no change to my skin. by the third application it took very well. I actually have skin peeling. I've order the Lactic 30% peel to use next week. I'm very happy with my results.

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

Got this through a swap and it has completely turned my skin around in a matter of days! I am still repairing the damage caused by use of tretinoids and this got rid of the dry layers on my skin, improved the texture, shrunk my pores, and helped minimize the amount of clogged pores. I was using the 50% formula a while back and that was way too strong for me. It tore up my skin! No joke.
I cleansed my skin with an antibacterial cleanser, then used the prep toner, then applied this liberally for about 4-5 minutes.
I have only used it once but will continue to update. I suspect my skin will only get better.
Other things I started using: Azelex cream and sometimes a glycolic acid gel.