Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC) 30% Glycolic Acid Home Chemical Peel Kit

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC)  30% Glycolic Acid Home Chemical Peel Kit

4.5

Peeling Ingredients: Glycolic Acid, Deionized Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Witch Hazel, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. pH Prep Solution Ingredients: Water, Witch Hazel, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, FD&C Blue #1 8/16/11

on 1/22/2012 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

After always reading reviews before to make any cosmetic purchase I feel I do have to let others know about my experience. I am just saying that because is my first time making a product review and I hope it will help anybody on making the decision on getting the product or no. I am on my lates 20'. I do suffer from ocassional acne, which is good for me after what I had to go through when I was 23, my face was full of blemishes that left my face with scars. I do not count with the money to have expensives treatment that may or may not work on me, however after reading the reviews for this chemical peels I decided to give it a try and so far so good. I am on my forth week, I did the test pach the morning I got the peel, which was very fast shipping! And the same night after not getting any skin reaction I applied it all over my face for a minute and half. It sting just a little and I neutralize it with just water. The day after I did not see much of a difference just I notice my face was a little more moisture. The second week I left the peel for four minutes and the next day same result. On the third week I left it for six minutes, I applied a lot more of the peel, next day my skin was glowing, my discolorations seems to be less noticeable because concealer make them almos gone. I am very positive that by the eight week this percentage of glycolic will make my skin look more even. I will update. When I finish with it I want to go for the lactic acid 55% to finally see what happen with the tca 12.5%. If you want to ask me I am going with it just let me know.

on 4/13/2008 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Love IT! This product along with their 20% Vitamin C Serum has completely cleared my acne! Follow the directions though and use it consistently. I went a month without using it because my skin looked great. I did a peel after I noticed I was breaking out. Well, I must have gotten too comfortable with the product and left it on way too long and it totally burned my skin. I looked like a beet. Luckily I don't have real sensitive skin and it is back to normal color. It will also bring any breakouts you are about to have to the surface so be prepared. (Another reason to use it consistently!) Please read the directions!! 1 min may not seem like a long enough time for it to work but trust me it is working. Besides that it is better to have to wait and do another one a little longer a week later than to scar up your face and have to pay for a professional to fix it. They are not cheap and if you're buying these peels online you probably don't have money like that to burn so BE PATIENT :-)